• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Send me those o/c's!! C;

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello love, <3
So my messages are pretty dry so I'm searching again. Just looking.
Before we get to any of that, let me say some stuff about meee. Because who doesn't love to talk about themselves!! :closed eyes open smile:

• I live on the east coast. A farm town in the middle of no place.
  • I work part time, so I have a general amount of free time.
  • All my stories, include some sort of romance. I just, ugh I'm a huge romance junkie.
  • If I'm hugely interested, I can send you paragraphs and if not so much, I'll start to taper off.
  • I only play female roles. Sorry guys, I know many are willing to go out of thier comfort zone but not todayyy.
I'm not a huge plotter, I'll do it, yet I'd rather;I'd prefer to jump in head first.
So, here's what I want. What I'm searching for, if some would say. :kissopeneyes:

I love;
Darker plots. Give me your broken characters. The ones with an addiction, a mental illness, or a bad case of the nightmares.
Give me the o/c's with tons of power, money, and anything else they could ever need. Yet, they'd be willing to give it all away for one person.
Fast replies. I know people have lives I get it, but don't leave me hanging for days. At least give me a starter today something to work with if nothing else.
Just give me something to want to come back to, and I'll try to return the favor. Feel me!? Oh god, I hope soo.

I think that might be just about it. Send me those o/c's like I said the damned, the broken and anything in between. <3

Yo - I'd be interested in some romance. I have some alcoholics in my OC repotoire that could use some love.
Though due to chronical hand problems I might not respond in 'regular patterns' since some days the pain keeps me from typing. But I wouldn't just abandon the rp. I'd give it my best that's for sure <:)

Sure I'd love to write with you, just send me message!!

Well I'd love to write, just send me message!!(:

I'm unsure if you're still looking for partners but.. if you are, I would be more than happy to discuss OCs with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back