• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Send Help (Ignore Prefix)

Dear Mrs. Psycho

Hello, Dear Mrs. Psycho here, and looking for a few partners. Ive been writing for a few years and can write anywhere between a couple of paragraphs to about ten or so. Though I'm not worried about how much you write, I'm looking for something that will keep me interested to the point when I write a reply or read it, I will get lost in it to the point I'm screaming "Yass, Queen," or "Hell no, he/she didn't just do what I think they just didn't"[/FONT]

I'm a huge fan of my rule of what you give is what you receive. So if I feel that you aren't contributing, you'll get a whole bunch of "Okay, sounds good...next question." If you give me a couple of sentences with absolutely no life in them, that's what you'll receive. But we will get to the requirements in a bit. I am a female that can play both roles, however, I don't want all my characters to be guys. I'm big on fantasy, I like being taken away to other places...escape if you will. However, I do love other genres, especially romance. Speaking of which, I do like building. Building my characters, building their relationships, building their envirements...building...building...building. Building happens to require talking, which I happened to also love doing, but if you aren't a talker like me that's fine, but I do want to keep communication going to toss idea's and such. Now I think that might be enough....maybe...I never know but I'm happy to answer any questions.

Now onto what I'm looking for.....

LITERACY: I know I said I wasn't looking for novels or worrying about how much you write, but I would at least like two developed paragraphs. I need something to work with and Jane Doe walked up and said "Hi." isn't something I can with. I would also like no text talk, unless they are you know, texting. And I would prefer not to cringe at grammar. I understand mistakes happen, but not every few words.

ROLES: Like I mentioned before, I do very well I think with either gender, however I do prefer to double. It's fair, even, more characters. more variety, more drama, more everything. I also don't have to deal with the argument "I only write female because I have the lady parts and can't write male because I don't have the parts." Sorry, I just can't with that statement.

REPLIES: My replies aren't set in stone, however you will get a few posts each week. Sometimes a day. I do work for a theme park so I understand the business. Please try to post at least twice a week, but if you do get busy tell me. Which leads me to my next point.

COMMUNICATION:Talking like we are besties isn't a must, but I would love to. However, if you aren't into it, I would like to keep an inbox for communication, such as when things get busy or plot twists or ideas to get the plot flowing. Also if you are done and aren't feeling it anymore...or if our styles of writing just aren't clicking right.

INVOLVEMENT: This isn't just my story, it's yours too, so I don't want to come up with everything. It should be at least 50/50. Sometimes, yes there are times when you or I will be doing a little bit more, but it should even out.So I want you to tell me if you don't like something. I want you to tell me all your ideas, even as we write it. Give me a plot twist that came in your head, or give me an idea of how we can add more drama. And I'll do the same.

FANDOMS
The Magcians | Harry Potter | The Mortal Instrument/Infernal Devices | The Curse of the Gods | Cinder Series | Criminal Minds | Cormoran Strike Novels | Series of Unfortunate Events | Once Upon A Time | Vampire Diaries /The Orginals | Pretty Little Liars | Disney | Superheroes | Supernatural | The 100 | Sailormoon | Divergent | Hunger Games | Percy Jackson/Greek Myology | etc. Ask if I might've heard, read or seen and chances are I might. Except Anime

PAIRINGS
I am not against any pairing, however there are a bunch. If you have a certain pairing in mind, just comment below of message me and we can most likely work out some details.

PLOTS
I will post my plots in the comment section (really starting to sound like a Youtuber, btw not opposed by the idea of an rp) and link them here or at least write the name if I don't figure our how to link comments.

Last edited:
Hello, are you still interested in a Harry Potter rp? (Also, nice profile pic. I love Bellatrix and nobody can change my mind!)

Hi! Would you like to do a supernatural pairing? If yeah, I'll PM you with my basics/introduction! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back