• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Semi Advanced player looking for a play to fiddle with

Kazanna

That Thorn In Your Side
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
As if I need another role-play to delve into...

Well actually I need a few, honestly, those that I'm in are great but I need MORE! I'm aiming for some late night, or evening plays, or hell any time of day really. I don't care. Any level, I just won't do one liners and I won't reply well to them either, so be a wee bit better then that.

I can play basically any part, the good, the bad, the ugly, the really mean, the really good, the goofy idiot, male, female, whatever. I don't mind, Throw me a line people! Fish me into your play!

I honestly chose the prefix because I had to. I'm willing to do... most everything but fandom.

I looked through the play. It's not to my liking, length of posts and method of posting is unfortunately below my standards.

Yup... one of my players is completely new to RPing, and I didn't have any idea of what to write. But why don't you help us with getting better? It's not that we don't put any effort in our posts, like many people say, and learning by copying is one of the best ways to learn stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back