• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Seiunita's Planning Thread

Ah shit, it turns out that I'm even more scatterbrained than I thought. I have scattered thoughts the different styles of the Light spellcasting of the North, South, and the Capital.

The North has druids, having the ability to call on nature and shit. The Capital has powerful magic but they cast light spells slowly. The Southerners are a tricky lot, preferring to bend the light and cast spells quickly although their spells are much less potent...
I'd be careful with nature magic, seems a bit earth kingdom.
Anyways the capital mainly focuses on healing and utility spells. High ranking officials know strong offensive magic but the common person living in the capital has no need for it.

I'd be careful with nature magic, seems a bit earth kingdom.
Anyways the capital mainly focuses on healing and utility spells. High ranking officials know strong offensive magic but the common person living in the capital has no need for it.

Huh, damn, we're gonna have to talk more about this. We have so many conflicting ideas to how our kingdoms should be run. We should clear this out.

Emi: *was just joking but it seems shit got serious, plays along and accepts the money with a polite nod*

Iomhar the Battle Bard: *Snatches the money away from Emilia* "Why, thank you, miss!" *Iomhar runs away*

Huh, damn, we're gonna have to talk more about this. We have so many conflicting ideas to how our kingdoms should be run. We should clear this out.

Iomhar the Battle Bard: *Snatches the money away from Emilia* "Why, thank you, miss!" *Iomhar runs away*
*Lady Une snatches the bag back with a Water Tendril.* "THIEVES HAVE THEIR HANDS CHOPPED OFF."

Iomhar the Battle Bard: "My Lady, I am no thief, I am a professional scoundrel."

*Several magical instruments float mid-air and an epic battle theme plays*
Lady Une: *Raises brow* "Oh is that so? Ladies!" *Claps hands and a trove of beautiful sirens appear, dancing and singing.*

Lady Une: *Raises brow* "Oh is that so? Ladies!" *Claps hands and a trove of beautiful sirens appear, dancing and singing.*

Iomhar the Battle Bard: "You amuse me, my Lady, but don't think I've come alone. I've got some company for you!" *Iomhar opens a door to reveal a bunch of knights singing bawdy songs detailing the sex lives of seasoned warriors*

*The knights and sirens engage in an epic rap battle*

.... why weren't any of the LK creators told about this?

Well, you are being informed of this now. Me and Eleph... tend to plan things ahead.

Iomhar the Battle Bard: "You amuse me, my Lady, but don't think I've come alone. I've got some company for you!" *Iomhar opens a door to reveal a bunch of knights singing bawdy songs detailing the sex lives of seasoned warriors*

Well, you are being informed of this now. Me and Eleph... tend to plan things ahead.
woulda been nice is all I'm sayin' would really help with all these conflicts.

Connor: *Munching popcorn* "And this is made with what you say?"

Dried corn kernels and butter.

Connor: "Well this is amazing."

Connor: *Munching popcorn* "And this is made with what you say?"

Dried corn kernels and butter.

Connor: "Well this is amazing."

Lord Walter: *Eating chocolate*

And don't forget to brush your teeth!

Lord Walter: "Why?"

'Cause it has sugar and it damages your perfect pearly whites.

Lord Walter: "I believe I don't follow."

Your teeth will rot eating that treat I gave you.

Lord Walter: "Then for goodness' sake why did you give it to me?"

'Cause I thought you might like it.

Lord Walter: "Well, I don't like the thought of my teeth falling off because something tasted sweet."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back