• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Seiunita's Planning Thread

If you want more cleric type characters why not make one?

I have an idea of a cleric character but he's gonna be so strange.

He's going to be inspired by Bloodborne, the high priest dude is going to be a fallen god, a shadow of his former self. He's an undercover elderitch abomination that keeps doing weird shit and acts like a moron, but once he gets his act together he'll kick some serious ass. Its too bad that he keeps staying within his cathedral, mumbling to himself and touching women's asses.

Alright then.

Finished.

CAPITAL DUCHIES AND ESTATES

Duchy of Mythgar (9 estates)

1. House of Nord
2. House of Keefes
3. House of Emild
4. House of Yamiladen
5. House Dairionn
6. House of Marjay
7. House of Clorisia
8. House of Ranegan
9. House of Chariseia

Duchy of Leroihroth (12 estates)

1. House of Duciemurron
2. House of Haldrdrian
3. House of Achaifaust
4. House of Hielicus
5. House of Reanrihard
6. House of Moyraya
7. House of Viligo
8. House of Grax
9. House of Waldegard
10. House of Marg
11. House of Dwenaley
12. House of Svensikild

Duchy of Londyn (10 Estates)

1. House of Delorca
2. House of Shenstone
3. House of Bedrich
4. House of Velnida
5. House of Charmford
6. House of Darnarax
7. House of Navida
8. House of Kyriakas
9. House of Hram
10. House of Ageis

Duchy of Bridger (10 Estates)

1. House of Ilarit
2. House of Cudcitra
3. House of Dalia
4. House of Norm
5. House of Thully
6. House of Kaseld
7. House of Irenenus
8. House of Caleigh
9. House of Eldirk
10. House of Yaw

Finished.

CAPITAL DUCHIES AND ESTATES

Duchy of Mythgar (9 estates)

1. House of Nord
2. House of Keefes
3. House of Emild
4. House of Yamiladen
5. House Dairionn
6. House of Marjay
7. House of Clorisia
8. House of Ranegan
9. House of Chariseia

Duchy of Leroihroth (12 estates)

1. House of Duciemurron
2. House of Haldrdrian
3. House of Achaifaust
4. House of Hielicus
5. House of Reanrihard
6. House of Moyraya
7. House of Viligo
8. House of Grax
9. House of Waldegard
10. House of Marg
11. House of Dwenaley
12. House of Svensikild

Duchy of Londyn (10 Estates)

1. House of Delorca
2. House of Shenstone
3. House of Bedrich
4. House of Velnida
5. House of Charmford
6. House of Darnarax
7. House of Navida
8. House of Kyriakas
9. House of Hram
10. House of Ageis

Duchy of Bridger (10 Estates)

1. House of Ilarit
2. House of Cudcitra
3. House of Dalia
4. House of Norm
5. House of Thully
6. House of Kaseld
7. House of Irenenus
8. House of Caleigh
9. House of Eldirk
10. House of Yaw

You may make any changes as you see fit. This is merely a draft of the Duchies and Estates in the Capital. Do as you please.

You may make any changes as you see fit. This is merely a draft of the Duchies and Estates in the Capital. Do as you please.

In addition, since these estates are located in the Capital, each estate carries a number of castles which are significantly higher than any other estate located in the North or South. I suggest a minimum of 10 castles for each estate in the Capital but you are the one who shall make the ultimate decision.

In addition, since these estates are located in the Capital, each estate carries a number of castles which are significantly higher than any other estate located in the North or South. I suggest a minimum of 10 castles for each estate in the Capital but you are the one who shall make the ultimate decision.

Remember, castles are hard to build and hard to maintain but they are still quite useful in defense unless the enemy is somehow overpowered and uses modern weapons. More castles means more money spent on maintaining these constructs but it also gives you more time to defend against the enemy and push them out of your lands. Less castles means you can spend more money elsewhere but if you are attacked you may get overwhelmed more easily.

These are my thoughts on the subject.

Remember, castles are hard to build and hard to maintain but they are still quite useful in defense unless the enemy is somehow overpowered and uses modern weapons. More castles means more money spent on maintaining these constructs but it also gives you more time to defend against the enemy and push them out of your lands. Less castles means you can spend more money elsewhere but if you are attacked you may get overwhelmed more easily.

Another important thing to consider is the number of cathedrals and churches in the Capital. They are especially prominent in this region because the Capital is the place where the Elysium religion originated. Think of it as the Holy Land of Jerusalem and Rome in Italy combined. It is the place that satisfies the medieval imagination of salvation yet at the same time it is a bureaucratic mess filled with lots of political infighting over high clerical positions that are in turn monopolized by the Summer Fae.

I do not possess a good understanding of the Elysium religion since I am not aware of your reasons for creating it. I hope that you shall forgive me of my ignorance, Nogood, and guide me to the Light and let me see what it truly is.

In any case, churches are local places of worship that draw people from nearby areas to venerate the Light. In my opinion, they are there for convenience's sake because not everyone can spend much money on travel for pilgrimages. It is a way of satisfying the commoners and guaranteeing a place for them in heaven even if they cannot travel to even holier places to absolve them of their sins and to let them experience the next level of the faith.

Cathedrals draw a large following of believers that come from far away just to donate money and possessions to the Church. People go on pilgrimages just to pay their respects to the Light here. I am not fully aware of their motivations, so I was hoping to look to you why they would visit such a faraway place. Perhaps there is a dead saint they wish to respect or a holy relic that they venerate or they are simply tourists that go from cathedral to cathedral for salvation or out of a desire to experience the totality of their faith.

There are churches and cathedrals in the North and South but they are not so prominent or numerous in those regions.

Another important thing to consider is the number of cathedrals and churches in the Capital. They are especially prominent in this region because the Capital is the place where the Elysium religion originated. Think of it as the Holy Land of Jerusalem and Rome in Italy combined. It is the place that satisfies the medieval imagination of salvation yet at the same time it is a bureaucratic mess filled with lots of political infighting over high clerical positions that are in turn monopolized by the Summer Fae.

I do not possess a good understanding of the Elysium religion since I am not aware of your reasons for creating it. I hope that you shall forgive me of my ignorance, Nogood, and guide me to the Light and let me see what it truly is.

In any case, churches are local places of worship that draw people from nearby areas to venerate the Light. In my opinion, they are there for convenience's sake because not everyone can spend much money on travel for pilgrimages. It is a way of satisfying the commoners and guaranteeing a place for them in heaven even if they cannot travel to even holier places to absolve them of their sins and to let them experience the next level of the faith.

Cathedrals draw a large following of believers that come from far away just to donate money and possessions to the Church. People go on pilgrimages just to pay their respects to the Light here. I am not fully aware of their motivations, so I was hoping to look to you why they would visit such a faraway place. Perhaps there is a dead saint they wish to respect or a holy relic that they venerate or they are simply tourists that go from cathedral to cathedral for salvation or out of a desire to experience the totality of their faith.

There are churches and cathedrals in the North and South but they are not so prominent or numerous in those regions.

For now, let us limit our focus on two things for now.

1.) We must talk about the Duchies and Estates of Elysium to King so that he can incorporate these into the map. And we must show the final product to shadow for approval.

2.) We must talk about the castles, churches, and cathedrals. These will be the rallying points for soldiers and refugees in the event of an invasion.

Aaalright sorry for not getting back to you for a while, had some stuff to do, anyways.

These names are perfectly fine, thank you.

I would ask your opinion of this considering that the kingdom itself is supposed to be quite small, my idea right now would be for these castles to essentially surround the golden city of Alisette (Which is a whole thing in and of itself, I'm still trying to decide weather or not the city should be exclusive to summer fae considering how fae generally tend to act with an air of superiority over other races. My idea so far would be that it is mostly fae with a few select humans who have gained access by various acts that have impressed the fae.). what do you think?

As for churches and cathedrals and the idea of luminosity as a whole...
Luminosity was a religion founded by the "first fae", a figure shrouded in mystery for the most part due to just how long ago this happened, legend has it the first few was granted with great power by the sun for unknown reasons which created an imbalance in the faerie courts, creating the Summer Court. Members of the Summer Court became known as Summer Fae and over time developed into an entirely different species due to their constant usage and exposure to light magic which they believe was originally a gift from the god of the sun. With their power they created a golden city to worship their god the sun and this is how Elysium came to be.

Because of this Luminosity has very deep roots in Elysian society which is why it's still around today, as for why me and the other two original creators came up with the religion, there wasn't exactly a direct reason to be completely honest, if you want the full truth it just sounded cool though it does have it's uses.

Onto the subject of Churches, because of Luminosity preaching a great deal about self betterment and becoming closer to a perfect being like the sun the churches of luminosity are a little different from what you'd expect. Most of their churches contain libraries of vast knowledge, also most schooling is done within the church itself alongside your normal prayer and praise.

Cathedrals are BIG buildings, I'd compare them to shopping malls, and they act as the center of the community in most areas. They're essentially bigger churches with much more built into them including equipment and space for training oneself in a variety of different trades from combat to mercantilism. For most places the cathedral is where most people like to hang around simply because there's so much to do, which makes the cementing of their faith that much easier. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back