• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Seferra Academy

Quick question. Does anyone wanna RP siblings or even twins with me? Didn't know where else to put this, figured here would be a good place seeing as its kinda something you need to decide before charcter creation.

Szulu said:
Quick question. Does anyone wanna RP siblings or even twins with me? Didn't know where else to put this, figured here would be a good place seeing as its kinda something you need to decide before charcter creation.
I can do that with ya. c:

Doing the CS forms right now then a link will be up inside the first post in this recruitment thread. I'll tag y'all into the OOC as well if you'd like, those of you that haven't already found it.

Thread complete. Links up as well. And just tagged y'all anyway, cuz well why not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back