• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Seferra Academy

Zenaida

♫♪ Music Forever Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Read through before you decide you don't like it, just because it's a school rp.

4092822.png

Come, dear child. You've been brought to this place, either by will or other, because you have no where else to go. Though you are young, you have the potential to become great. Seferra Academy welcomes you with open arms, to help you realize your potential. Fear not, for this is a loving place, with plenty of other young children for you to grow up alongside. Welcome, to your new home.

Every student here at Seferra was once an orphan, or was otherwise mistreated by their family. Now, don't stare, it's rather rude. Everyone here is unique, and we don't judge. Speaking of which, what is your name young one? You can tell me, I don't bite.

Here we are, the dormitories. Ladies are on the right, and gentlemen on the left. Let's find you a room to stay in. Come along now, we best hurry if you want a good room.

Well, I must be going now. I hope to see you in class later on. Go ahead and unpack your things, then you should go out and socialize a bit. Get to know the other kids. Come find me if you have any questions.

Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping by. I don't know if I explained things enough, but I had an idea. This is the idea, as you can tell. Seferra Academy is a school for young kids who's families have mistreated them in some way. The school takes them in and becomes their new home, and for some, family, while providing them with a good education. If this becomes an rp, we would be playing as elementary school age kids to begin with. If the rp goes on long enough, we would move up in the years, and eventually get to the middle school.

This idea is rough, and I'm still working on the full theme. Any suggestions you might have, let me know.

Also, if this does become an rp, I may open up one or two positions for helping to run this. PM me if you think you would like to help out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright. 1 or 2 more people interested and I'll start setting up a thread.

Just out of curiosity what do you think the average starting age will be? I mean aside from elementary school aged.

Thanks for the interest guys. Unfortunately, I'm feeling largely under the weather, so I will not be able to start work on a thread anytime soone. As soon as I get better, I'll begin work on it.

Yeah get better soon, the sickness is going around this time of year. No need to force yourself either, just focus on being healthy.

Alright. Sickness gone, that was faster than I thought it would be,

Also, @Szulu on your question earlier, the average starting age I had in mind would be 5-8 years, kindergarten to 3rd grade.

Cool. I'm starting work on a thread, I'll link it for y'all when it's complete.

Nah. Even though its under realistic, I don't really like the idea of claiming a real persons face. It doesn't feel right.

Zenaida said:
Alright. Sickness gone, that was faster than I thought it would be,
Also, @Szulu on your question earlier, the average starting age I had in mind would be 5-8 years, kindergarten to 3rd grade.
Cool thanks for getting back to me on that. I'm assuming you'll provide more info on the expectations for characters and other such things in the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back