• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking writing partners

DikkeVetteVlinder

Weird at last.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I'm DikkeVetteVlinder and this'll be my main hub for seeking out fellow 1x1 writers.
It's all a bit rough still, but bear with me!
I hope to add an overview of some of my characters soon; I love to take characters that seem interesting around one another, an carve out a cool story around that.

About me:

• 29, looking for someone around my age range
  • Female, preferring a female writing partner (though it’s not a must)
  • Playing largely, but not exclusively, male characters
  • Any pairing is fine! So long as the characters mesh, I’m happy as a clam. If the characters work better platonically, that's just as fine with me.
  • Looking for someone proactive; no character personality is a good reason not to take initiative in keeping the ball rolling. I don't mind it if I carry the plot some of the time, as sometimes the chips fall that way if one person or character logically needs to take the leads, but even then there's plenty of ways in which good input can go both ways.
  • I’m very fond of ooc chatter and brainstorming! The more the better!
  • I will likely be able to reply multiple times a week
  • Reply length ranges from 200/300 words, to several paragraphs, depending on busy-ness- and energy levels
  • I enjoy some darker themes in my writing, but it’s not a must

On characters:

• I like characters that are up against something bigger than them, that requires them to really up their game
  • For my own FC’s I use either photo’s or drawings of my own. I can roll with a lot, but cutesy anime FC’s are a bridge too far, sorry
  • My characters tend to sit in between the ages of 25 to early 50’s

Genres and settings:

• Urban fantasy
  • Crime
  • Hurt/Comfort; characters are like geodes, let’s break them to see what’s inside
  • Action/adventure
  • Characters being hunted down
  • Cooperating rivals/enemies
  • Characters being in way over their heads
  • Enemies to lovers/friends/etc

Pairings (note, these do not need to be romantic; it’s mostly about the dynamic):

• Criminal/cop
  • Criminal/idealist
  • Runaway/mentor
  • Human/Supernatural
  • Supernatural/supernatural
  • Human/vampire

More to be added soon!
Lastly; happy to provide a writing sample if you’d like

Last edited:
In addition; currently really on a vampire crave! In particular, playing a human up against a powerful vampire and really underestimating what they've gotten themselves into

Hello! If you're still searching for someone I would be happy to hear more ideas that you have for plots and other interests.

Few things I’d love to play at the moment;
- A supernatural that bonds with a ‘monster hunter’, possibly due to collaboration on a shared goal that works as a cease fire
- A dealer pressured into working with a cop
- An overconfident human, with the other character being a dangerous supernatural

Character idea;
After growing up repressed, the character runs wild the moment he has the chance, taking his newfound freedom to its limits. A few turbulent years later, shit hits the fan for real, and he ends up faking his own death to start anew.
Plot points can include this information being used to get him involved in shady business, building something up with someone and hiding it from them, old enemies that come a knocking (possibly threatening someone he got close to), or some other kind of trouble that he can’t easily get out of due to the position he got himself into.

Hi! I’m interested in a supernatural role play. We could do the vampire idea you listed earlier. But, we could always make up a plot together based on one of those dynamics!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back