• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking RP Friends β™₯

β™₯π•Žπ•–π•π•”π• π•žπ•– π•₯𝕠 π•žπ•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕β™₯
Requests: Closed

【1bout Me】

Hai! Welcomes! I'm Kit or Spooks, whichever you prefer! There's a lot to read here and I highly suggest you go through all of it.β™₯ I'm twenty, almost twenty one. I'm an Ecology/Zoology student. I love nature and animals. I have a passion for saving the environment. Yay! So stop littering.πŸ‘€ I love music and books. I watch a lot of supernatural based shows. And fantasy. And Mystery. I live in Central time. At the end of the month, I start my summer classes, but for now I'm as free as a bird! I consider myself to be a literate writer. I've been a role-player since I was a small child. I can range from one paragraph to a book depending on what you've provided me with. The more interested I am in the role-play, the more I'll write. I consider myself a pretty chill person. I'm pretty easy-going and get along with most people. As long as you're as excited as I am about the role-play, we'll be fine! We have to vibe well in order to role-play well. I really enjoy OOC talk. Throwing ideas back and forward during the process of the role-play will keep me active and interested. Little to no OOC chit chat will make me quickly lose my interest in the role-play. Either way, if you've made it this far, I hope I've interested you!β™₯

γ€οΌ²ο½•ο½Œο½…ο½“γ€€οΌ†γ€€οΌ°ο½’ο½…ο½†ο½…ο½’ο½…ο½Žο½ƒο½…ο½“γ€‘
(rules are important. therefore, juicy stuff last)

• Must be 18+. I'm much more comfortable at that level.
  • Minimum of one-two paragraphs per post.
  • OOC Chat is a must! I can't RP with those I don't vibe with.
  • Be literate. Good grammar is a must.
  • Keep the plot moving! Don't write a book about the same scene.
  • Don't poof on me please once the RP has started! If you'd like to stop, please tell. Don't be a :ghost:
  • You must be able to play more than one gender & side characters.
  • Please don't be upset if I decide not to RP with you. I'd rather we both not get stuck in a boring role-play because I'm not interested.
  • Generating ideas with me is a must!
  • Absolutely no god-modding! That's just plain rude.
  • Please do not expect rapid-fire responses from me. I'm busy most of the time but still would like to role-play. Some days I can respond quick, others I can't.
  • I'm okay with mxm, fxf, poly pairings, whatever.
  • If you message me, come at me with ideas of what you want. Please don't expect me to start popping ideas. Already have an idea of what you're in the mood for before messaging me. I don't like having to question you consistently and only getting short answers, leaving us no where. If you have a few ideas of what you wanna do, we can narrow it down together. ^.^
(the lists below may or may not change)
γ€οΌ€ο½‰ο½“ο½Œο½‰ο½‹ο½…ο½“γ€‘
x. Literally anything solely based off books, movies, video games, shows.
(ideas are fine tho. just not same world.)
x. Horror. I'm god awful at horror. Please don't make me.
x. Historical settings. Anything before modern.

【Loves & Likes】
( Bold = Love. Italics = Likes. Underline = Curious about)
x. Vampires

x. Powers
x. Shape-shifters
x. Fantasy

x. Medieval
x. Medieval Fantasy
x. Zombie Survival
x. World Building
x. Dramatic Romance
x. Angels & Demons
x. Supernatural
x. Survival Setting

x. Dragon Plot .

οΌ°ο½ο½‰ο½’ο½‰ο½Žο½‡ο½“

Can devise a plot based off of these pairings. I'm open to most things.
(will add more...eventually)
x. Homeless girl x rich man
x. Vampire x werewolf
x. human x vampire
x. vampire x hunter

γ€οΌ³ο½”ο½ο½’ο½™ο½Œο½‰ο½Žο½…ο½“γ€‘
Mutants are people who have a mutated gene in their DNA. They wield some kind of special ability that no other known creature on Earth has. Some may have a strange skin color and be able to walk through walls or some may appear normal and be able to spit acid from their body. The ones with an unusual appearance and the common criminals have caused fear among the human species. Most, if not all, humans rejected the mutant species.

Years ago, a few bad eggs among the mutant population, organized a dangerous uprising to prove their existence.. They murdered so many humans and fellow mutants on June 11th [insert year here]. The day was recognized as memorial [name here] due to the terrorist attack from the mutants.a special government task force was formed just to deal with the mutant species. If a human saw a mutant, they would call the task force and tell them the mutant location. If they managed to capture the mutant alive, they swept them away like they never existed. No one really knows what happens to them or what the government does with them. The government labels it as classified so the public never finds out. Rumors were spread that they were used for weapons of war, experimentation, kept in secret camps, or euthanized like animals. They swept away mutants of all ages. The task force had started out as a small group of individuals in one city, but over the years they developed corporate networks all over the world.

The gifted, as the mutants call themselves, formed subterranean lives. They communicated through burner phones, anonymous online forums and e-mails. Some moved away from the cities and farmed for food, living rural lives. All the gifted wanted was to live peacefully among themselves. It was only the criminals that caused the most problems. The [insert name here for subterranean leaders] only wanted what was best for the good people among the gifted. Very few humans were trusted in the subterranean.

The subterranean network made it harder for the government to locate them. They developed more accurate technology and stronger force members. Within the organization, another secret one began. Only the high leaders of this organization knew of the classified one. They specially trained skilled individuals to go undercover and gain the trust of a single mutant. The plan was to infiltrate and capture the mutant and the others they lived with. A sting could last from a few days to a few months depending on how deep they want to get into the mutant’s life. Some agents never returned to the agency. What happened to them was usually a mystery. Most were presumed dead from discovery or killed them due to betrayal.

(this plot can go almost anywhere. I have a few ideas here and there. Like the idea? We can develop a story-line for it)

There’s a scientist by the name of Eugene Ramos. He’s often seen as a rather charming, educated man in the public. He’s known for the few books he’s written, his academic speeches about saving the world from total destruction, peace and no war, his love for teaching children about the importance of the environment.Little does the public know how awful and sickening of a man he is. No one knows about his lab or the children he takes in. He’s seen as an adored, American sweetheart.

Certain people are born with special β€œgifts” or they were simply created by some DNA modification. Some of the parents reject those special children born with those gifts, as rare as they are. Or some children are rejected, as normal as they are, and are sent away. Sometimes even sold when the family is full of a bunch of drug addicts in debt. Sometimes children just disappear without a trace. Once the children are taken, they’re never seen by the family again.

He happily accepts the rejected and kidnapped children. He performs illegal experiments on the children and teens. The experiments are usually a hit or miss. The kids and teens die or have a new deformity, otherwise known as The Dereliction. Shoved away and never see the light of day again, unless used as a suicide weapon for war. The Dereliction often turn violent and are forced to act like animals, rather than humans they once were. They're forgotten.

Dr. Ramos values the successful experiments. He amplifies the naturally gifted in some way or provides normal children with some special gift through DNA modification at a young age. Most of the children there have turned into their late teens or twenties with the exception of a few tweens. Each have their own unique gift and identity.

He trains and educates them by force. They live in cells. Clear walls so they see each other. One small, private room in each cell to provides one shower and toilet for cleanliness. Two gifted per cell, unless there’s a special circumstance in which the person must be alone. They’re taken out by specialized guards three times a week for training, four for education. If the gifted refuses to comply, they’re left in the cell.

A small group get fed up with the bullshit and crave freedom. They secretly formulate plans to escape.

[This plot requires multiple main characters, ideally four so it's not overwhelming.]
Character A, a rebellious angel, gets tossed out of Heaven due to his hatred towards humans. Character A led a failed rebellion in Heaven to destroy all the humans on Father's precious Earth. Character A only had the support of a few angels, all of which got punished accordingly. Character A was cast out of Heaven and left to roam the Earth until his hatred of humans went away. Of course, it didn't. He was left, seething in bitter hate and anger for being tossed out of Heaven like a piece of garbage. His powers had been diluted [up for discussion] down to not even half of what they were. Being stuck where A was, A decided to live as luxuriously as A could.

Character A uses their charming personality to work their way up along the money food chain. Within a couple years, Character A was a known rich and "charming" figure around the city of sin [made up city detail here]. Character A owns a popular business [name here] that all of the city knows about. Their hatred for humans never dwindled. All their time on Earth, the reasons behind their rebellion, just proved all the more true due to the nasty nature of human greed and lust, til one day someone different walks into their life. Character B changes their perspective on human life, proving not every human lives to their disgusting standards of greed and lust. Character A makes it their new goal to prove that Character B could be just like the other humans. While trying to come up with such proof, Character A inevitably falls in love with Character B.

I'd prefer to play the human, C.B. The romance of this plot is meant to happen over the course of weeks-months rather than just a few days. This is not a "love at first sight" kind of deal. Per usual, details must be discussed for this RP!

(not a realistic setting)
Character A, a young girl around the age of nineteen, was stuck in a house with her abusive father. No matter what she did to escape, he found her and forced her back home. He always told the police there was something wrong with her. Although she was nineteen, he had everyone believing she had some sort of mental disorder in which she couldn't live on her own. One day, the father got fed up with her. He forced her to cut her hair and to wear a binder.

The father's best friend just so happened to over-see a male only prison. The father was determined to put Character A in a place where she couldn't talk about the things he forced her to do all the while finally getting rid of her. He paid the Warden a hefty amount to place her in the prison for a fake crime that would put her away for a few years.

Character A gets put away in the male prison. Immediately A gets bullied by the other inmates due to her small body and weak limbs. Character B, a known man who usually sticks to himself, steps in and protects A from the bullies. Character B takes A under his wing. What secrets will be revealed from both characters?

Very open plot. I'd play Character A. Lots of details to be discussed to have a full plot.

【Extra Info】
Congrats. You've made it this far. Thank you for reading and apologies for such a long post. I just want a few partners I really vibe with. β™₯ I really love dark themes. I'm okay with more mature stuff. Just let me know ahead of time. Message me "Banana nana nana" along with your favorite book or musician so I know you've soaked in all this knowledge and read the rules. Anyway. Dark, dramatic romances are amaze. Action, adventure, such a plus. I'm a sappy romantic, so the more romance, the better. Doesn't have to always be that way, though. For OOC chat, I have Discord, Google Hangouts, and Kik. Just let me know which one you prefer. ^^

π’―π’½π’Άπ“ƒπ“€π“ˆ π’»π‘œπ“‡ 𝓇𝑒𝒢𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔
Big hugs and loves.
- Kit:ghostv::captaincat:

Last edited:
You have my attention, haven't found to many urban fantasy rp people. I might just see about coming up with an idea and seeing if you like it. Though I am not too experienced with writing female characters wouldn't hurt to get better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back