• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dakusan

𝙂𝙤𝙟𝙤’𝙨 𝙨𝙡𝙪𝙩
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
About me
└➤ So, a little bit about me: I am 22 years old and a university student as well as a proud cat mum. I have been roleplaying for a very long time, I believe since I was 10? I don’t remember myself to be honest. I hope to find someone that is enthusiastic and active about the roleplay like I am, sending headcanons, fanart, etc but also someone who is an active communicator and can talk, I don't want this to be only about the roleplay itself, I am trying to create a bond here. Anyways,…let’s get into more details below!

Fandom
└➤ Fandom-wise, I accept both AU versions and Canon versions but with changes of our own of course. Please see below the fandoms I am interested in and willing to Roleplay! I am listing the love interest I am looking for, and in return if we Double, I can play anyone else!
⬫ Final Fantasy XV: Noctis Lucis Caelum
⬫ Naruto/Naruto Shippuden: Sasuke Uchiha or Neji Hyuga
⬫ Avatar the Last Airbender: Prince Zuko
⬫ The Legend of Korra (Big craving): Mako
⬫ Love and Deepspace (Big craving, would like to expand my OC for it too): Zayne
⬫ Jujutsu Kaisen (Big craving): Satoru Gojo

Rules
⬫ Rule one: I never roleplay with one-liners. I feel as if I am being robbed of a better response. If I do not get the detail needed or more information on what’s going on with your character, I don’t know how to react. Please, do not get offended if I ask for more from a response you give me! I am guilty of this too, so ask if you need more from me! My writing style is usually Semi Lit, Lit or Adv Lit, depending on my partner.
Rule two: I need a detailed character layout before we start the roleplay. Everything I say or respond with is based on who your character is, not just who my character is. Your character is just as important as a factor on replies as mine is!
⬫ Rule three: My life can become hella hectic sometimes, however, I will never leave you hanging for a reply. I will tell you what’s going on and let you know when I’ll be back so that we can continue. And the same goes for you!
⬫ Rule four: Beware that I roleplay with individuals over 18+ or 20+. And finally, I only write in the 3rd person.
⬫ Rule five: Do not rush me into a response. Thinking of a good reply is very important to me and might take a while. If you feel I have just bugged you out, send me a little message. Though that does not mean telling me to hurry up or that I am taking too long.
⬫ Rule six: Regarding pairings, here it depends. If we are going to do a 1x1 roleplay I only do FxM and I am playing the female role. Sorry. If we are going to do a Doubling roleplay (which is one I always offer to do) I can do both FxM and FxF. Regarding Fandom roleplays, I only do CanonxOC.

Do’s and Dont’s
└➤Do’s
⬫ Be 18+ or 20+
⬫ Develop the plot with me and contribute. This means as we are making the plot and roleplaying I will not be the only one carrying the plot out.
⬫ Match the amount I am roleplaying with. This means give me the same amount of information to build off of that I give you.
⬫ Be okay with 18+ themes.
⬫ Tell me when you’re leaving or can’t reply for a while. Also, tell me when you’re back so that we can continue.
⬫ I only Roleplay in third person!!!
⬫ Please be active as a person, communicate with me, about your day, or anything, simping over characters, etc. If the communication is only about the roleplay and nothing else then it simply dies.
⬫ Please be discord friendly!
└➤Dont’s
⬫ Attempt to just branch off what I say and only give reactions. I cannot carry the weight of the roleplay all on my own. This causes me to become frustrated and annoyed with the roleplay.
⬫ Reply with something that gives me nothing to reply with. That’s how a roleplay dies.
⬫ Randomly leave and expect me to not be confused and annoyed. Understand I am impatient when I think you are ignoring me. Even if you just don’t want to reply, let me know.
⬫ If you are someone who does not like to talk OOC, joke around, or is not active or simply shy to talk OOC or in worst cases, dry texting, then don't message me. It frustrates me having to carry the conversation, I want someone who is open and active communication wise.

Where to contact me
└➤ Do send me a private message (PM) on here where I'd like you to sell yourself to me, and by that I mean: tell me your name, age, about yourself, why do you think we are a good match, what caught your eye in my ad, give me an example of your writing, etc. That kinda stuff you know? I will not accept a simple "Found your ad, let's rp", like what happened to Hello, How are you? Sell yourself to me!!! Hopefully we match!

Looking forward to hearing from you! <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back