• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seeking Pokémon SwSh roleplays!

Aqua7KH

Keyblade Master
Howdy! So, it’s ya girl Aqua and like I’m not gonna lie I fell in love with the Pokémon SwSh characters like fkdkdkdkd so as always I’m gonna try to do some angsty roleplays with the characters. A little bit about myself and what’d I’d like in a partner:

-I’m 22F. I only roleplay with anyone over 18. Sorry, it’s just I don’t feel comfortable roleplaying with anyone younger than that regardless.

-I write third person multi paragraph. I’m not a huge stickler for grammar and typos, but I’d like someone to match my length at least. ^^ I usually write around 2-4 paragraphs.

-I play canon characters only. Sorry but I won’t do OCs for this Pokémon RP. Protag characters (Gloria/Victor) don’t count. I’d be more than happy to have you okay Gloria/Victor or I play them.

In terms of ideas, I have quite a few. I prefer lots of AUs though but in general I’m open to lots of stuff. Characters I normally play as are: Piers, Raihan, Gloria, Victor, Sonia and maybe Hop and Marnie. I’d love someone who wouldn’t mind playing as Léon, Hop, Marnie or Raihan.

im also open to other Pokémon generations! I love Gladion, Guzma, etc so I wouldn’t mind discussing maybe something with Sun/Moon or Black/White. I do have to say I’d like to focus on SwSH more. Anyhow, if you’re interested please message me so we can discuss plot ideas and whatnot ^_^

All I wanna say, is that Pokémon "Swish" is probably the coolest way they've ever pronounced the game abbreviations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back