• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking partners!

DandyD

The D stands for don't

• Hello, I’m DandyD!
    I’m a 22 year old Australian woman who’s quite recently back into the rp scene after a long hiatus due to personal and mental health reasons (doing much better now!!!). My timezone is kinda weird but hey I don't need sleep. Feel free to DM me!
    .I only rp as and with OC’s (I don’t mind canon as a side characters though)
    .I’m all for fandoms though!
    .I prefer to play male characters; but don’t mind either way. Open to mxm, fxm and fxf if the plot involves romance (ngl bias towards mxm). Most of my characters are bi/pan ahha
    .I average 300-400 words per post and rp in third person. I'm not overly descriptive but will always do my best to give you stuff to work with
    .I do most themes! Most of my characters will swear but if it's too much let me know. Any characters under 18 are non-romantic.
    .I prefer to rp in private notes but can do public forums if wanted!
    .I don't like to put pressure on replies (I'm a casual rper and all!), but if it's been a week I may shoot a message check up on you lol
    .I adore drawing my characters and will probably draw yours as well

Last edited:
hi! :') If you are still looking for rps partners, i would love to do a pokemon ( gijinka or pmd ) or a steven universe rp :'D ...Mostly Steven universe atm XD

( I'm 24, from germany and have tons of ocs to pick from XD I try to match the lenght of my replies with those of the people i'm rping with and will usualy reply as soon as i get online or at least once a day. should i be gone for longer i would tell you )

Hey DandyD! If you’re still hunting, I’d love to do an mxm rp with you, though I’m also someone whose characters are almost all bi and pan soooo always open to queer poly ships in some form should things end up that way. I’d be interested in the following pairings:

photographer x paranormal
Outlaw x sherif
zombie apocalypse survivors

I’m a little afk atm so I may not reply right away if you get back to me soon, but I’ll reply ASAP and look forward to chatting with you if you fancy rping with me!

Never said they'd be the canon versions of themselves... especially with the Lucario.

Never said they'd be the canon versions of themselves... especially with the Lucario.
When you send me a picture of Silver and aze I assume you're wanting to play Silver and/or Blaze. No matter what au I won't rp with them, sorry
I'm open for pokemon!

Nah. Silver and Blaze was more if ya liked the outfits. Though I do have several ideas for Pokèmon plots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back