• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seeking Partners!

Amaradane

Magic Eight Ball
Alright I'm going to try and keep this short and sweet, though you are welcome to pm me with questions.

Rules and Boring Stuff:

1. no one liners please. I ask for 3 or more decent paragraphs, unless there is a good deal of dialogue going on back and forth. I write in 3rd person.

2. Please don't vanish without word. If you are bored, you can tell me. I'm a big girl, I can handle it.

3. I prefer to play females, but I can play males just as easily and don't mind doubling. I prefer m x f pairings.

4. I am a hopeless romantic at heart and as such, I love romance. However, there has to be other elements to the story as well, otherwise my attention starts to drift.

Now onto the fun stuff. I will only post my cravings for the time being, but feel free to ask about something else. Worst I can do is say no, right?

Alrighty. Now then, for fandoms I don't mind doing canon x canon, oc x canon, or oc x oc.

* is how much I am craving at the moment

CURRENTLY CRAVING:

*****Skyrim
****Outlander (tv show)
***Reign (tv show)
***Vikings (History Channel)

ORIGINAL PAIRINGS:
highlander/laird x englishwoman/servant
viking x captive
noble/royalty x thief/assasin
pirate x officer/captain
pirate x captive
noble/royalty x servant

Settings I Adore:
middle ages - england, scotland (craving), france, spain
saxon wars
viking age
Roman Conquest
Golden Age of Greece
New Kingdom of Egypt (Egyptian Empire)
Sci-fi/futuristic
post-apocolyptic
Fantasy

many other interests, please feel free to ask. (I'm drawing a blank at the moment 😭)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back