• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking Partners!

prismatika

PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD!

Hello and thank you for popping in! After an unexpected hiatus, I’ve returned in search of some interesting rps!

About Me
*Due to my age, I am not comfortable playing with anyone under 18.
*I write in third person, past tense.
*I write between 2 and 4 paragraphs per post. (Might be more if I’m really inspired.)
*I cannot and will not post numerous times a day. I will, however, post as often as I can.
*Romance IS NOT REQUIRED! I honestly despise romance being the endgame of an rp, but if it happens naturally as the story progresses, that’s fine!
*I play both female and male characters.
*I am comfortable playing MxM, MxF, and FxF pairings.
*I do not enjoy rps that involve: animals, anthros, large age gaps, or mermaids.
*My characters are always 21+.
*I don’t have character sheets. I think it’s a lot more fun to reveal things through play!
*I have a Discord for chatting and such.

Searching For Partners Who…
*Can post at least 2 paragraphs per post.
*Writes in third person, past tense.
*Can post at least once a week.
*Will help me plot.
*Play characters who are 21+.

Pairings I’m Interested In
I don’t have any ideas for these, but I would love to plot something out with you! The underlined part is the one I would like to play.

*werewolf x vampire
*human x supernatural creature
*prince(ss) x bodyguard
*prince(ss) x kidnapper

After checking this out, if you think you have an idea that I might like, please feel free to message me! The worst thing that will happen is that I’ll politely decline!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back