• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking Partners!

singularsins

you can be good.

Hello RpNation citizens. I am LostInYou, or Lo, and I've just returned from a hiatus I didn't intend to undergo. I am ready to get back into the swing of things and collaborate with you lovely people! I'm fairly leinent when it comes to things. I can play both genders (honestly I prefer doubling for more characters to be involved), match my partners length, and don't mind whether or not we role play on threads/PMs. I like romance, but I can also do platonic relationships. I like to talk to my partners and maybe become friends, but I won't require you to socialize with me. I have a list of pairings below that I'd love to work on. Hopefully y'all are interested! Also, all of these below are MxF.

Yandere x Normal

Shy x Popular

Vampire x Human (could be a Hunter)

Werewolf x Human (could also be a Hunter)

Vampire x Werewolf

Werewolf x Werewolf

Rekindled Romance

Enemies/Rivalries

Celebrity x Fan/Celebrity/Bodyguard

Prince x Princess

Prince(ss) x Commonor/Servant

Thief x Prince(ss)

Soulmates

Mermaid x Pirate

Country x City

Bully x Bullied

Popular x Unpopular

That's all I can think of for right now. Hahaha. If you think of anything else, please mention it to me! It could be fun!

That's about it. So...PM me or post below!

Ohhhhhhn, I'm interested in Mermaid x Pirate! That'd be really interesting!

I'm interested in Rekindled Romance, Celebrity x Bodyguard, Prince(ss) x Servant, or Thief x Prince(ss). I left the '(ss)' in both because I could see them going both ways! As you can see I loved your pairings too much so I couldn't choose. Hopefully you have a few favorites we can narrow it down with?

I'm wondering if you roleplay via email?

I love the idea of doubling and I few a few mini plot ideas swimming around my head based on your pairing list.

Hey! I would love to RP with you and would actually have something in mind, similar to Prince(ss) x Servant

Hi there!

I'd love the Soulmates and Enemies RPs (heck, maybe both xD ), if you're interested.

I see a few that would be fairy interesting, Pirate x Mermaid, Soulmates, Prince x Princess, City x Country, and possibly Yandere x Normal sounds pretty interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back