• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

♥Seeking partners♥ Always open!

Can't pm anyone currently, but I thought go ahead and make my stake while I was awake. Not to mention I wanted to be able to find this thread in the morning, lol. Anyway I'd love any plot you were particularly craving at the moment. I've no problem doing just about anything as long as it is with a dedicated partner. Open for discussion, all I need is a pm!

P.S. Sometimes a kebab is just a kebab, but at other times it could be so much more (<- this is bs).

Hey Kebab! I hope i'm not a bother, but I'm interested in the CEO x Artist! But I don't really know how to PM tho.......

@Char Hase That sounds gr8 m8! To PM, just click on my name and press the button that says start a conversation :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm willing to do a Zombie Apocalypse Survivor x Survivor pairing, or a Prince x Servant. Shoot me a message, Kebabs?

Hey, Kebabs I'm definitely new as well in fact today is my first day. I also like detailed and long term replays so if me and you were to be partners I think we could have those passionate replays and replies you so desire.

[dice]24743[/dice]

[dice]24744[/dice]

KebabQueen said:
@Char Hase That sounds gr8 m8! To PM, just click on my name and press the button that says start a conversation :)
Sorry, this is a late reply, but I need to wait for at least a day and ten posts. So I'll PM you when I can.

Hello there Kebab! I'd very much be interested in doing a Rebel X Smart kid roleplay with you if you're still looking. Rebel characters are very much my type but I still think that by your description it will be a nice challenge for me. Especially since I want to improve my poetry skills.

You've developed quite a bit of interest! I still thought I'd drop a message and see if you're still looking for an additional partner. If so, can I shoot you a PM?

Hi! If you're still looking for a partner, I'm interested in doing a

Survivor x Survivor or

a Popular Kid x Outcast

Well kebabs, I'm interested in the Abductor X Abductee and the Knight X Peasant pairings. You can pick which one you would prefer we do, but either one is fine ^^ .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back