• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking Partners // 1 x 1 or small group // ignore post count

sspky

ooof my bones
breakdown. I’m sspky (spooky). I’m a Canadian roleplayer, writer, and software developer. I've been roleplaying for about 12 years, through various mediums -- D&D, play-by-post, play-by-chat, MMOs, etc. I’m currently looking for a 1x1 or small group roleplay through a thread here on RPN. Post below or fire me off a PM if you're interested. I’m into ongoing, character driven stories. I love action, story development, and world-building. While I do enjoy romance, I prefer that it develop naturally rather than being shoehorned into the story.

genre. I’ll try pretty much any genre as long as the premise is interesting, but I’m not interested in too many fandoms. Feel free to suggest anything and I’ll let you know how I feel about it.

• medieval / high fantasy
  • science fiction
  • post-apocalyptic
  • cyberpunk
  • crime-noir
  • the elder scrolls
  • fallout

characters. Lately I’ve been playing a lot of women, but can I jump back into playing men at any time, I’m also game for playing agender characters (robots, aliens, whatever). I’m down for all sorts of relationship types: familial, platonic, romantic (ff, mf, mm, whatever), friendship, rivalry, seething hatred. I love me some character-driven stories, so let’s have at it.

players. I'd prefer to RP with players over the age of 18. I’m not terribly bothered by post length -- just give me enough to reply to. I’m also not bothered by typos and grammatical errors, as long as your post is legible. Be forewarned, I sometimes reply using my phone, so it would be crazy hypocritical for me to get on anyone's case about typos.

Last edited:
Hey there, I'd be interested in doing something F// -- any chance you do any vampire-related genres? I have a few plots we could discuss over PM. I'm still new so shoot me a message if interested.

If you are still looking for partners, I would love to do an rp with you. Maybe something along the lines of sci-fi and/or steampunk?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back