• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking Partner/Pairings

natluvsdogs

Hello, I'm Nat. I'm relatively new on RPN, but I've been RPing for a few years now.

I like to do all kinds of RPs, but my favorites are realistic ones. I also like romance, planned or not. Some people like for it to develop naturally, but personally I don't care either way. I don't have a problem maintaining platonic or familial relationships either. I'm open to doing fantasy, mythology, horror or pretty much anything and everything else, but I'm most familiar with realistic ones. It's been a while since I've done something other than a realistic RP, so I'll be a bit rusty.

I can RP as either male or female, and I have to RP with someone who is the same way. It's a bit of a bore when someone refuses to play only one gender just because they are unfamiliar with the other. Step out of your comfort zones, people. I'm open to MxM, MxF, and FxF, however I am much more familiar with MxF and FxF than MxM. I don't really have any limits, I'm fine with mature content but if you aren't let me know.

I don't really like plots too much, I prefer pairings so things can develop naturally, but if you're into that sort of thing then we can talk and work something out. I'm always willing to contribute new ideas and make adjustments to any pairings as well, and if you get bored during the RP I'm willing to adjust it as well.

I can match whatever you write, I'm most comfortable with one to two paragraph responses multiple times a day, but I don't mind more. I don't really like anything less than a paragraph unless it's dialogue because that's not really much to work with. I'm not too picky about the frequency that I get replies. Multiple times a day is fine, as well as is once a day or once every few days. I tend to reply on the quick side when I can, though. With this being said, I prefer to RP over Skype. It's easier for me to respond to messages on there, and I'm more familiar with that platform. PM me and we can discuss the details.

Here are some pairings I have in mind:

- roommate x roommate

- friend x friend

- waiter/waitress x customer

- high school student x high school student

- character x ex's best friend

- character x sister/brother's best friend

- enemy x enemy

- childhood best friend x childhood best friend

If you have any more ideas, I'm always open to them. If nothing suits you, let me know some of your ideas and we can work something out. This thread is always open.

UPDATE 6/28/16: I get bored easily and I prefer more detailed writing. I may drop the RP without letting you know. If I don't respond within a week, it is safe to assume that I am no longer interested. It's nothing personal, I just can't write with everyone.

UPDATE 6/29/16: I have removed the pairings boss x employee, teacher x student, and baby sitter x teenager as I have gotten a lot of responses about them. However, I have added some new pairings. If you are interested in any of them, again, feel free to PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Dapper Charmer]Maybe we could do the student teacher role play. I'll happily play either gender.

[/QUOTE]
I'll PM you.

Hello.

Well, since the student x teacher already has quite some attention, I'll pick a different one that I'm interested in. I could do the "friend x friend" one and/or the "student x student" one.

That is if you're still interested of course. ^^

Marshmallow said:
Hello.
Well, since the student x teacher already has quite some attention, I'll pick a different one that I'm interested in. I could do the "friend x friend" one and/or the "student x student" one.

That is if you're still interested of course. ^^
I'm always open! I'm fine with doing either of those. Shall I PM you for further discussion?

@natluvsdogs

Hello there! I'm a huge sucker for plotting and planning but I'm more than willing to go with the flow as well. Do any of the plots here interest you?

Plots - Floating's 1x1 Search Thread

Boss x employee makes me the most interested if nothing there strikes you fancy, though I'm wondering if you'd be willing to do a twist where the employee is from a rival company and they're not aware of their affiliations until later?

FloatingAroundSpace said:
@natluvsdogs
Hello there! I'm a huge sucker for plotting and planning but I'm more than willing to go with the flow as well. Do any of the plots here interest you?

Plots - Floating's 1x1 Search Thread

Boss x employee makes me the most interested if nothing there strikes you fancy, though I'm wondering if you'd be willing to do a twist where the employee is from a rival company and they're not aware of their affiliations until later?
I'm interested in your Starting Over plot.

Ayo~

I so happened to stumble across your thread C: I had a look at the list of pairings ya got up there, and the roommate x roommate sounds interesting. I would prefer there to be a plot along with it though. (As to how A and B came to be roommate and something to lead up to - stuff like that).

Aukanai said:
Ayo~
I so happened to stumble across your thread C: I had a look at the list of pairings ya got up there, and the roommate x roommate sounds interesting. I would prefer there to be a plot along with it though. (As to how A and B came to be roommate and something to lead up to - stuff like that).
I'll PM you so we can work something out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back