• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking: Partner in crime

Sempre

Alright, I was halfway my introduction topic when I realised that it wasn't quite as much an introduction as I wanted it to be and that most of the post fitted better in this section.

What kind of roleplayer am I?
To start; my previous experiences were almost always in my native language (Dutch), but I am thrilled to find out if I can express myself as well in English as in Dutch. Roleplay has been something that I've done for quite some time, and it is still something that is very dear to me. In general, I prefer topics that have something to do with history or sagas, and an exciting romance is an absolute key to every RP that I play. I adore RP's about fandoms (HP, GoT, Vikings, Marvel, Disney, LOTR, Avatar: Last Airbender, Lucifer and sooo much more), although I do want to mention that I prefer creating my own characters rather than playing an existing one. This is mainly because I put a lot of time in the background story of my characters and I find it hard to play around if there are some restrains. FxF and MxM relationships are something that I am very enthusiastic about haha, so I am always interested in one of those. My characters are often in their mid/end-twenties as this is more fitting (and relatable) to my age. I am not one for a lot of unnecessary details, but I will attempt to correspond to the length of your posts - if there is enough to react to at least. Note: I do not mind playing guys or girls. However, I want to have an option. If you're only willing to play a female role (which, unfortunately, seems to be the case most of the times), I am not the one for you.

What am I looking for?

Someone that enjoys throwing ideas around and doesn't mind waiting a bit for a respond. It won't take ages, but there might be some days that I'm stuck with work and unfortunately, we all need to prioritise from time to time. In return, I won't nag you either if it takes a bit longer. I love for there to be a lot of interaction between characters and to be surprised by your take on our story. Plot twists and drama are right up my alley ;p Next to that, I don't expect perfect grammar because I can't say my grammar is perfect either. However, I do expect a certain level of English, interpunction and collaboration. I have relatively low expectations about the length of the post (quality over quantity), but as mentioned above, there should be enough to interact with. Language-wise, I am more comfortable in British English grammar, but I will probably understand whichever English form you use. (And if not, I won't hesitate to ask you ;p). I myself use very extensive character sheets, but to be fair, I don't think it's necessary every time.

Ideas
I do have a couple of ideas, mostly medieval themed ones to be fair. I would prefer for you to hit me up with a PM so we can see where our interests collide and how we can create a storyline that suits us both. Don't worry; I do have a couple of them up my sleeve (;

Applause for reading this far and if you're interested, please send me a PM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back