• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking partner for murder, romance, horror rp

Niropi

Professional Wall Licker.
Hello im seeking some one who would be interested in rping a graphic(blood and gore) horror romance.

MxF or FxF

The base of the rp is that the murderer is addicted to killing like one would be to drugs and alcohol, he/she ends up meeting a lovely girl whom turns their world upside down and nakes them feel an emotion they have never experianced before. The demons in their mind though want to kill this girl but personally the killer does not want to kill this girl.

Eventually love is ignited and the killer does all he/she can to prevent their new found lover from finding out the grusom truth, and keep from killing their love. 

( it's been an idea ive been wanting to rp for a while i have a story that is more public in the realistic/ modern forums , but would like to find some one to be more one on one with to get a diffrent story play out.)

Would like it if the posts are detailed and longer than one paragraph.

Grammar isnt a big deal with me as long as it's legible.

I am open to other suggestions of rp or tweaking this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back