• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings SEEKING NEW F// RP PARTNERS

beeflower137

Nonpracticing Intellectual
About meeee..

Hi, my name's Gabby. I'm in my late 20s, which sounds weird to say sometimes still, but here we are. I'm from Louisiana, so I'm in central time zone. Uhh, I've been rping for almost two decades, with some times I just dropped it, but it seems I always come back lmao. I tend not to spend too much time typing extremely proper when I'm OOC, so don't mind if I don't caps sometimes, it doesn't extend to my writing. I'm also super friendly and I like to chat in OOC and get to know each other.

What I'm looking for:

Only searching for partners 21+, as I do tend to include violence, cursing, ect. Please let me know if you're not okay with any of that, but I'm still not comfortable with people under 21, sorry. It doesn't matter to me much what time zone you're in, we can make it work. I'm pretty good about replying on a daily basis, but I do work a full time job and am understanding of gaps, on either of our ends. Especially with some communication! Just tell me if you get bored/don't want to continue; don't leave me hanging! I'm literate to advanced and would prefer at least a semi to literate partner. I can do 1-3/4/5/longer paragraph replies just depends on what we're working with. I tend to match. I also can get pretty into my intros, so they can be short or.. very long, if you prefer that.

Into f//, m//, and mxf. Mostly craving f// right now, if I'm honest. Into fantasy, modern, slice of life, different time periods, ect. Not super into fandoms but open if I like it. Mostly got a hankering for some royalty plots and fantasy right now.

Prefer to role play on discord, but open to on here if you really want it, so PM me if interested and we can see where it goes. I have a couple plot bunnies hopping around in my head. Usually I can come up with a plot if there's a certain pairing or idea to run with. Let me know what you're into!

A couple rough summaries of some plot bunnies:
{war}
Can be done in modern or fantasy, can be any gender pairing; idea was crafted with other partners

Two [kingdom/countries/ect] on opposing sides. One side completely obliterated the other years prior. Both character a and b came from families on the side that was decimated. A, after seeing the horror done to their family and friends, joins the resistance/rebellion. B on the other hand was captured, tortured, brainwashed into being part of the side that's trying to keep the other squashed under their iron fist.
*1. A is working on a plan to protest with their group of rebels, while B is patrolling one night. B runs into A and recognizes them. B assumed A died, since so many did in the war efforts and is shocked to find A. B should bring A in for questioning, breaking curfew, and.... just for being from the wrong side, but B lets A go or tries to. A pushes it, angry to see B fighting on the wrong side.
*2. A is working on a plan to protest with their group of rebels and sees B just before the plan is enacted. A purposefully fails the plan to protect B and/or B catches A and protects A by lying about what they saw.
*3. A is captured and brought in for torture/interrogation/imprisonment. B plays a role in the torture/interrogation/imprisonment either to save or hurt A.
*4. The conquering side sends B back to their homeland to pretend to be an escaped prisoner, worm into the resistance, and report back to them now that B has been brainwashed to want to help the side that killed everyone they knew. A of course is elated B is back, worried over them, and does not know B is actually spying/reporting back.
-----

{vamps vamps vamps}
Vampires, can be done with any gender pairing
Character A is a vampire, Character B is a human. We have an ancient vampire who is intensely distrustful of everyone, but especially humans, and we have a human who is basically a golden retriever in a person’s body. The human is sweet, everything the vampire is not.
*1. Human is walking home from work one night and gets attacked. It gets bad. Mugged, beaten severely. Human’s about to get left for dead, when vampire smells the blood and approaches the scene. Sees the human getting the shit kicked out of him and kills the assailant instead. The human thinks he’s nuts after seeing a vampire bite into another human’s neck and drain him dry. Thinks he must have been delirious. Then the human gets cornered one day at the bar they work at and the vampire stumbles on it again. The vampire gets frustrated with this, feeling like this is the most accident prone human ever. This time, when the vampire saves the human, the human sees their face again, and basically follows after them, determined to prove they are not crazy… and to thank them.
*2. Vampire becomes a stalker because human smells *divine*. We can go any direction with this, really.
*3. AU where vampires are not only known to be real, but are the dominant species. A runs a club for vampires, B is bartender or a dancer. A could also be the bouncer if preferred. One night A decides to (buy a private dance/forces B to give them a private dance), and becomes their new favorite prey- I mean, toy- I mean *human*. New favorite human.
*4. AU where vampires are known about, but also, their blood is highly addictive and gives humans a strong high. A and B make a deal to exchange blood, but the exchange of blood also takes less of a professional turn and more of a personal one.
-----
{hero/villain}
Can be any gender pairing; idea came from something i saw online

Character A is a villain and character B is a superhero/good guy.
*1. A and B open in a really intense fight. A kills B but just before they do, they tell them they'll make sure B gets what they deserve in the next life. Can be that A is actually moved by something they see B do, or could be that A fell in love with B along the way but couldn't stop themself from killing B. We play next lifetime for A and B.
*2. A and B meet in a club, the attraction is instant. A and B have alter-egos that they have been fighting each other as before this but don't recognize one another. A and B hook up, it's amazing, relationship starts to blossom.... and then A finds out who B is, as well as some weaknesses. A has the ammo now to kill B, but can't seem to make themself do it.
*3. A and, surprise, Character C have been at each other's throats for a long time. A captures C's lover, the supposed love of their life, B. A tells C that they can save the love of their life, B, or the town they protect. C chooses the town. B is crushed, A is horrified. While keeping B captive, A has developed feelings for B. A would burn down the *world* for their lover.. especially if that lover is B. A has never been more furious than hearing C throw away B so easily for "the greater good".
-----
-----

{prince(ess/es)}
Character A is a prince(ess) and character B is a peasant with no family title, no money, nothing.

*1. Character B meets character A, likely in a place B has no business being, like the royal gardens. There is instant chemistry. B now has to keep up a charade that they are royalty as well, visiting, or a person of nobility at least. B makes up a persona they think will impress A and decides they must keep up the act at any cost.
*2. B is a thief and breaks into A's room as part of a big heist. A finds B but actually *hides* B from the guards because A doesn't want B to *die*. A is kind, figures B must be stealing out of need and is merciful, which confuses B who has never experienced any kind of mercy/has lived a hard life.
*3. A is traveling to meet their betrothed, Character C, and is ambushed on the way be bandits. B happens to be coming through that area and rescues A.
*4. A gets lost, whether because their carriage was attacked or simply because they wander far too much. B runs into A, about the same time A finds out the town they have stumbled into *hates* the ruling family, aka A's family. B covers their identity out of mercy when someone almost recognizes A. B, not thinking, claims A is their significant other. A and B know there isn't going to be a way to get A back home until another carriage comes along/whatever they have to wait for. The person who initially almost recognizes A is suspicious and the two decide to play along until they can get A out of dodge.
*5. B is not just a peasant but is also a *creature*. B could be an elf, could be a fae, could be a mermaid, ect. A falls in love with B, whether out in nature or B is captured and things spawn from there. A's family thinks B is disgusting because they aren't even *human*, or whatever species A is. A has to try and protect B from their family as B is turned into either a servant or a trophy because they are some rare species.

/alt. A is prince(ess) and B is prince(ess)
*1. Character A and B are the same gender. B has been dressing/living as the opposite gender. This could be due to B's family having expected the opposite and promised a betrothal to A's family in order to ally the kingdoms, or it could be the real B died and this character is the relative, but is the wrong gender. B can't pull out of the betrothal, so B tries to stall as long as possible from A finding out.
*2. A and B meet as young kids to be promised to each other, to unite their kingdoms. There is a falling out between kingdoms, I have a few ideas to the why but we could also etch-a-sketch our own. A and B had initially become best of friends as kids, writing to each other for years with the intent to marry. Now, with things falling apart, B receives a letter stating A's parents have called off their betrothal. B finds out A is going to be wed to a different prince(ess), with a masquerade ball to celebrate the new betrothal. B decides they will get their prince(ess) back and goes in disguise.
*3. A and B are from warring kingdoms. A is captured and taken as a prisoner of war, but because A is royalty, the manner in which they can be treated still differs. B's kingdom does not want the war to continue, so they can't simply *kill* A. They keep A as prisoner, nice and cosy, but A abhors them. Tensions rise. One day B is hurt badly at a hunt/during a duel/whatever we want. A doesn't want B to die considering B was pretty kind to A while A has been captive there, so A nurses B back to health. Alternatively, A's kingdom raids B's, A has to prevent B getting slaughtered by A's family. *Alternatively* alternatively, A is held prisoner and B hates A for their homeland's crimes, so B basically makes A their servant.
-----
{pirates}
Character A is a pirate and B is *not*

*1. A is first mate to a renowned and infamous pirate is ordered to spear head a kidnapping. Pirate kidnaps person, person is the daughter or son of a very rich lord. They want a ransom. Pirate actually protects captured character from other less savory individuals on the ship... from there, pirate and character end up getting close. Bonus option of before this character gets hit on by captain and gets close to captain, believing the fake kind persona put on. Pirate is jealous jealous jealous.
*2. Pirate captures someone, not realizing who they took prisoner is son or daughter of high ranking officer in the King's navy, who is intensely determined to rid the sea of pirates.
*3. A is captain or first mate, tries to romance with B, who initially shot A down when A propositioned them. A becomes pretty obsessed because no one says no to them. Bonus option of B being either engaged or married, possibly to a Naval official for added danger.
-----
{mafia families}
plotted this with another rp partner

Like character A is the kid of one of the biggest families in the area, super intimidating w/e, w/e, and in the business, and runs into the other at an exclusive club. Character B is super casual and even upon hearing the super well-known, intimidating family name doesn't even flinch or seem to care...which character A is very not used to, and it kind of hooks them in. but character B is actually the kid of the rival mafia family/gang, they're just not an active member and have been trying to avoid all that. they're not hiding their identity, but they're not forward about it and character A totally thinks B is just a nobody and into it. until they find out and drama ensues.
-

=======
{vague-ies, i didn't rewrite these because they aren't fleshed out fully and/or they're really just pairings with a few added details}

I’ve been mildly obsessing about the song pray by xana and keep thinking maybe an rp to go along with it. It's basically a girl saying she knows why the other goes home to pray at night, and I was thinking maybe a pairing with possibly roommates or a roommate's friend, where one is the very out, very confident lesbian, and the other is closeted, probably very religious and from a totally unaccepting family so she's probs hid it her whole life.
-
One where character a wants to get with character b, but character b seems uninterested. This could be in a fantasy setting, modern, back in time, w/e. Well, character c spends tons of time trying to help a win over b (either with magic, if it’s fantasy, or just cute set ups and wingman-ing if it’s not), but in the midst of all this, c develops deep feelings for a. Eventually, they find out that b is not a good person (well, ideally c finds out before a does, and that causes conflict), and drama ensue.
-
Character A is a siren, B is a human who is deaf. A tries to kill B but because B cannot hear their siren song, B is not drawn into the waters. A is furious and decides they will *not* be defied. A then decides B is their prey. A tries to find a way to seduce B alternatively, with their human form. In the process, A and B fall in love. A either eventually has to come clean... or A is captured and the person hunting sirens/mermaids breaks the news to B of what A is... and likely why A was entertaining their company. B is crushed but still doesn't want A to die and needs to find a way to save them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back