• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking male to play Batman/Bruce Wayne

Superherochic88

You would play Bruce Wayne/Batman and I would play a young Japanese immigrant, Harumi Hikari. My character is escaping from a dark past. When she turned 16, her father was murdered in front of her. (She is now 20) It turned out he was Yakuza and he did his best to protect her from it. When her father was murdered by a rival gang member, the rival took her as a slave. She was beaten, raped, and tortured at his discretion for four years. She finally had the opportunity to steal enough...just to get away. She escaped to Gotham, looking for a new start at life. She was looking desperately for work and lands an interview with Mr. Fox, who is weeding through potential candidates as Bruce Wayne's personal assistant.....Fox sees her tenacity though she lacks any real experience. He sets her up for a second interview with Bruce Wayne, explaining that he sees a woman who deserves a chance. So, we will begin the morning of the interview. You may be wondering where this plot will go. I want to bring Gotham City to life. (So I need some one who can handle other characters as well) The major building plot point is that her captor is looking for her, a vengeful, powerful, possessive man. I would enjoy the two characters (Bruce and Harumi) to have a romance. We can bring in anybody from Poison Ivy to Scarecrow into the story and create plots with them as well.

As far as limits and rules go

3. No one liners unless the situation requires it

4. Have fun!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
We need to do this then!!!!! Yes we do! I need some one who loves Batman, can really dig into his dark, gritty, brooding, etc.

[QUOTE="Sir Nate]Omg I love batman
Nanannaannaananan BATMAN

[/QUOTE]
And some one who can enjoy his playboy billionaire front. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back