• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking Longterm partner

Quietpersona

Introvert at her finest
Hello! Its been a bit since I've had a long term Rp. Don't mind the prefix, I'm interested in all types of rp. I do prefer to do fxf (Female x female) or non romance. I don't care for one liners but if its interesting and I can play off of it, its fine. 

If anyone wants to partner up, don't be shy!

Hello~

I'm interested in starting up a roleplay with ya. Did you have any plots in mind? I do prefer to have a plot. Though, if you do not,that's fine, we can build a plot together or use on of my pre-made plots.

//also, sorry, I prefer to play male characters, but I am rather fond of partners in crime kind of roleplays (non romance, obviously)

I ah, didn't think I'd get any replies so I don't have any in mind right now. Though we can definitely build a plot together!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back