• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking Long term RP partner

Loner Raven5885

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello Everyone. I hope you all had great
My name is Sophie and looking for people to roleplay with. I prefer to roleplay with people who are 18+ as I am over 21 myself. I would prefer a long partner who is literate. I HATE one-liners. I prefer my partner to give me 2 paragraphs or more. I am LGBTQ+ friendly and okay fxf with pairings. I have fandom I would love to RP as well as Original ideas. I don't want to be the only one thinking of plots so if original ideas strike you, please be willing to brainstorm with me. I am willing to double up if needed. Following fandoms I am willing to do:
Supernatural: ( I looking for Cas, Jack, Charlie. I willing to play anyone else OC included)
Stranger things: (I looking for Robin, Steve, Will play anyone my OC included)
Umbrella Academy: ( Looking for Vanya, Ben, Diego, Swede that was left after his brothers got killed.)
The following are original ideas I want to do
Girl x former best friend
runaway x martial arts instructor
Violinist x mortician
Loner x new kid
I will not do: vampires, werewolves, furries, SciFi medieval as I don't find them interesting. No disrespect for those that do love. It is great themes, just not my style
My favorite Genre Is romance and horror, I am willing to mix those two as I find it fascinating.
That is all for now. If you have other OC ideas feel free to do so. I would love to make friends and chat outside of roleplays. I do understand people have lives outside this place, so please tell me if you can not continue roleplay for whatever reason.

If you're still looking I would love to do a supernatural roleplay with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back