• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking long-term RP partner (Female for Male)

Stowells

Looking for a RP partner to write long-term with.

I've been RPing on and off for about a decade now and in the market for a new partner. I prefer mature themes with detailed posts approx 2-4 paragraphs when in a good flow. Post frequency is ideal when daily but we can negotiate.

• My profile: 31 year-old female, looking for a male writing partner
  • Experienced long-form, multi paragraph writer
  • Based in Canada on the Eastern time zone
  • Genres of interest: Modern, Psychological/Sci-Fi Horror, Crime, Post-Apocalyptic, Dystopian
If you're interested, get in touch with your writing style, availability and any genres or ideas you would like to write together.

Hello!

I'm from Belgium and I've been writing for quite some time. From MMORPG's to Year spanning RPG forum sessions. I really enjoy challenging myself and getting challenged by others to work my way out of situations and find responses to illustrious encounters

I don't know how to explain my style, it's very descriptive and narrative, but I do like to use my writting to accomplish certain things as well. I enjoy using set ups so that I can deliver pay offs later, building tension or anticipation, dropping bombs yet also using subtle reference. I thoroughly enjoy world- and characterbuilding and using long sentences.

I'm pretty much jobless during these lockdown times, so daily availability is not. An. Issue.

I'm very into folkhorror, cults and ancient gods. Lovecraftian style antics and ritualistic shenanigans and I have a lot of storylines to propose! Folkhorror can be anything from medieval witches to modern day tech-cults. And the story can cover a wide range of subjects, from mental deterioration to world ending catalysts.

To close it of I'm patient and respectful to any lore or rules created and would never try to convert stories out of proportion.

Holla if you think we can do business :D

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back