• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking long term partner(s) for RP and more...

How would you describe this post? Pick as many as you like.

• Good and Descriptive.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Way too much information, I won't read all of that.

• Lots of information but I would prefer ACTUAL story lines to pick from.

• Ok but could use some improvement.

• Not enough relevant information.

• Total voters

Aufladungen

Hey there everyone! New guy here. I'm looking for some new friends to spend my time with. So let's start with some of my information and then what I'm looking for!

Personal Info:

Let me open by saying that I'm an adult who has real life responsibilities. I put this up front because hey... sometimes I gotta run. It's not you or... you did something wrong... it's probably something like... someone in my house just hurt themselves and I have to go put my first aid skills to use. This really is the only reason I'll ever go quiet... So if I ever just straight poof on you, understand I'll be back, probably with an amazing story involving someone's "Duh..." moment. With that out of the way, I'm an open book when it comes to RP and Games... I've literally played anything that's been presented to me so if you have a great idea, tell it to me, at worst I'll probably ask to make a little modification here or there! I'm usually on in the morning/early afternoon and way late at night. I'm in the eastern time zone as well so what might be late for me, might be early for you. :)

RP Ideas:

Integrated Play:
What this means is that instead of creating a barrier we remove it! So while we still keep OOC in the realm of OOC... Say we as friends decide we want to go play a video game. Let's say... Overwatch. In RP we might transition to this by actually having our characters flick on their PlayStations and playing Overwatch. Now clearly we won't be "IC" while we're gaming but returning back to the RP, the events of the game, not our conversation, can be integrated into the RP. For instance, you got a full team kill in Overwatch, our characters might laugh and cheer your character on for having done so. This isn't NECESSARY but I find it offers a dynamic to RP that is very enjoyable.

Romantic RP with Story!: So I enjoy romance novels, I know, "A guy who reads romance novels?!" Strange I know. But I'm not a huge fan of the airport romance novels, I like some substance to my cheesy romance. Example: Cassie Edwards. While her stories are at their core romance novels, she actually studies the tribe of indians she is writing about and brings their life to the pages, woven beautifully with story and substance. So it's not just, guy meets girl, guy falls for girl, they have twenty kids, the end.

Stories: First and foremost, I am a story teller. I love to come up with sweeping tales about the adventures of two people... or even their friends(NPCs typically but we can play them if you like.) I don't actually have a specific one in mind at this moment because, who knows who will answer this post! But... Brainstorming is half the fun! So you like some of the ideas presented here... and you'd like to maybe start a story with me. Perfect... lets brainstorm and decide exactly where we want to go!

Themes: I have played everything. Literally everything. I've RPed as a Pony from my MLP. I've RPed as a Barbarian Chieftain from the Frozen North, a mage from the far future and a modern day guy just trying to make a living and avoid the boredom of real life. The character in the picture has a TON of backstory... he was the barbarian chieftain, very much a Conan the Barbarian-esc character but with more eloquence. I have played the Submissive and the Dominant... better at the latter. I do love the dynamic there as well... Slave/Master on either side of that relationship, I was a gladiator for a wealthy slave owner and once did a story about all of my 'property' working at an inn for adventurers. Literally anything you can imagine and if I haven't done it yet, I'll probably be very excited to give it a try!

Preferred Methods:

I prefer to RP actively, from IM programs like Skype or Telegram. If you would like to RP, PM me and maybe we can chat there over the details. As well as what games you enjoy playing outside of RP, or maybe one where you do both like say... WoW or something similar. In any event, toss me a PM if you're maybe interested in discussing some RP options. I don't believe I have PM ability yet but I'm working on it (^U^) The number one take away here is that I am most certainly seeking a tag team partner. Someone I RP with, am friends with and play games with. If you can't fulfill ALL of those roles, that's fine, let's start with one and see where things go. But if you can fill all three... and you're seeking something similar to this, we're already friends, you just didn't know it yet!

Rules:

They're real simple but lets put them here for posterity sake.

Post Length: Just not one liners. 2-4 sentences is fine... anything more than that's amazing, I tend to get long winded but I try to stick as CLOSE to my partner's comfort zone as I can. But I can't work with this: He walks up and says, "Hi, How are you?" #smh

Anything Else?: As of right now, not really... I can get along with pretty much everyone and look forward to all the fun we can have! Also, this is my first journey into forums for RP so... I've placed a poll to kind of get a feel for what people think about this post, to maybe improve my posts in the future. (^.^)

Hello! I would love to be your friend. I am looking for something very similar. I like having on going role plays, usually 2 to 3, just in case I am having motivational issues in one lol. But It seems you are looking for something I would enjoy too, so maybe we could introduce ourselves to eachother and whatnot. Nice to meet you!

Hey there! I'm looking for an rp partner as well!

I love fandom, fantasy, medieval, historical and a few others. Would you be willing to do a master x slave rp with me? I've never done one but I've been craving to try one out!

I would absolutely love that! Historical is a week point with me, but the rest I've certainly done many times over. I'm def into slave and master. I'm pretty entertaining, I assure you.

[QUOTE="Raven Rose]I would absolutely love that! Historical is a week point with me, but the rest I've certainly done many times over. I'm def into slave and master. I'm pretty entertaining, I assure you.

[/QUOTE]
Would you be interested in taking the master role?

Wow I didn't expect such a reaction to be honest. Ahem... Firstly, SerenaStark, love your quote, Iron Man is my favorite. Raven... I would love to get to know you too (^.^) @SerenaStark I wouldn't mind playing that role, in fact it is one I'm well suited for. Again some brainstorming would be wonderful.

Damn I was too slow. Haha I would love to be your master as well. But I presume i missed out. Pm me whenever you want to. I'll be here

I dooo! I love pokemon, final Fantasy, ehhh I love so many video games. I'm a video game composer actually

That's awesome! I'll be honest I've had games where my enjoyment of that game was changed by the soundtrack... Final Fantasy is a big one for that, they changed composers and it was almost painful to listen to. lol Thank you though! The avatar is actually original artwork that was done by a good friend before the real world ran her off with responsibilities and things. It's of a character named Jaerock Starkwind, the barbarian Chieftain mentioned in the stories above.

That is really cool! I do some original art as well, but I probably won't post it. But I'll show you if you are interested. Are you interested in doing a role play with me? is there anything that stands out to you that you want to try? I am pretty much down for anything. haha I am easy to work with

You still looking for partners? I'd love to do this if you were interested.

Whew back from work! Alright, so firstly, @KebabQueen sorry I didn't answer you sooner, my screen scrolled past you or something, I didn't see your post till now, doors are still open as it were, I seriously had one friend before today... so... I would like to have friends in the plural sense... PM me and we'll see what we can do? @Raven Rose Looks like I still can't PM anyone yet, I think we're in the same boat right now! But I would love to RP with you, get to know you and such. Most definitely.

That is the hope! I remember in the rules somewhere I'm not supposed to post like contact information in public posts. It's ok though... Patience is a virtue I suppose. I really did not expect the reactions I've gotten so far or rather... the volume and quality of people who have responded. It's making me wish I'd done this a lot sooner haha. By the by... I glanced at your profile Raven and noticed that I used to live across the Sound from you... I don't live there any more but I was stationed at the base up by you. (^U^)

I did love Seattle though, not for Pike's Place per say but there was this amazing Tea shop near there, sold loose leaf tea and would brew a cup for you in house to let you try something before you bought a bag of it. Best tea I've ever had.

I'm a little late to the party but if your still looking for people, I'd be happy to get to know you and maybe brain storm something! I'm looking for very similar things in a role play. Either way though, I hope you find what you're looking for!

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright! Thanks to everyone who has messaged me, Imma close down shop for a bit as I made so many friends all at once haha. By all means still post but I may be REALLY slow to answer ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back