• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking Long Term, Active Rp Partner

DawnieDragon

Jedi Padawan
Hi! I'm DawnieDragon, I am 23 years old, And I love to rp! I'm Always looking for Partners, But i have some instances (Like the time i'm writing this) Where no one replies to rps and i'm in a bored zone. I can't stand this Bored Zone... SO! I'm looking for Long term Partners, MULTIPLE, That can keep me entertained. Here's What I RP!

Fandoms!

Overwatch
Pokemon
Undertale
Digimon
Sailor Moon
Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji
Kill La Kill

Genres!

Fantasy
World Building

Now we get to Pairings. The half of a Pairing marked in Red Means I'd rather You play it Keep In Mind that I only pair canon Characters with OCS because i'm not good at Canons

Overwatch

Genji x OC
Sombra x OC
Mercy x OC
Reaper X OC
Tracer x Widowmaker
Widowmaker
x OC
Tracer x OC

Undertale

Sans x OC
Papyrus x OC
Gaster x OC
Chara x OC
Frisk x OC
Toriel x OC
Asriel x OC
Asgore x OC
Muffet x OC
Undyne X OC

Fantasy Pairings!

Vampire x Human
Human x Werewolf
Kitsune x Vampire
Vampire x Werewolf
Angel X Demon
Angel X Human
Angel x Angel
Demon x Human
Demon x Angel
Demon x Demon
Lab Hybrid x Human

I have more that i can't think up at the Moment But if you're interested, Shoot me a Pm and we'll start plotting. Looking forward to rping with YOU! XD

Platforms I rp on!
Kik: (DawnieDragon)
Facebook: (Selma Leona)
Discord: (Dawniedragon#3385)​

Last edited:
EDIT: I am adding Lab Hybrid x Human to the list of Pairings due to enjoying an Rp i was doing with someone regarding it

I'd be interested in an angel/demon/human/lab-hybrid related RP!

Fair warning though:
I haven't RPed in a while. I'm a bit more used to small paragraphs. But I can easily adapt to longer ones given some time, observation and discussion!
Secondly, I may not be new to roleplay, but I'm pretty new to this website. I'm not sure how exactly RP on here and the website in general work, so if you're willing to give me a chance, expect some occasional obvious/dumb questions.

If you're still interested after reading all that, feel free to PM me! :)
I will pm you shortly

Hey! I am supper interested in Fantasy and world building ones! We can talk about the pairings too.

I will pm you too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back