• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Seeking (hopefully) Long term RP partners! [Ignore Prefix]

Trepidation

Anxious
Hello! My name on here is Trepidation, though most just call me Trepi (Tepi) or Momo! Whichever strikes your fancy, really. I have not done an interest check in a rather long time, so I apologize if this is all over the place or missing some things! But I am in a dire need of some new RP partners.

I will probably edit this later today when I have gotten some sleep.​

Important Info

1. I am twenty-four years old. I prefer having partners are +18 plus.
  2. I can write anywhere from one simple paragraph to 13+ paragraphs. It honestly just depends on what I am given to work with- sometimes even with a small thing, I can write a whole lot when excited or inspired. But as a base-line of how much I generally post, its three to four complete five sentenced paragraphs.
  3. My grammar is usually fairly okay (usually)! But sometimes, I shift between the past and present tense quite badly. I don't really mean to do so, but it happens sometimes and I don't notice.
  4. I have no issues with MxF, MxM, or FxF. But for a romantic pairing, I only play MxM, as 99% of my characters are male and I am more comfortable with it. There can be side pairings anything else.
  5. My reply times vary a lot. I do not have a set schedule. Some days I can post a whole lot, other days it may only be one reply, etc.
  6. I do not have any triggers or problems with gore or anything of the like. In fact, I actually prefer the darker plots and stuff.
  7. If I have to leave for an extended time, I will inform you.
  8. I am fine with PM, thread, Skype, or Discord. Sadly I am not a big fan of google docs.

Requirements

1. Communication. I like talking with my partners a lot. It helps deter any anxiety I might get while RPing- because it does happen more often than not. Plus, its nice to know I can talk with you about the plots/characters to better flesh them out.
  2. No one-liners.
  3. If you have limits or triggers or something, please speak up about them as soon as possible. Even if you just end up yelling them at me in caps in your very first greeting- just let them be known.
  4. I don't care how often you post as long as you reply at least once, maybe twice a week.
  5. If you are going to drop the RP, if you get bored of it, so on and so forth- please just tell me.

RP Stuff

I love world building, so I don't often have very set plots or anything.

• Werewolves/Vampires/Shapeshifters/etc
  • Apocalyptic/Post Apocalyptic settings/plots
  • Superpowers/Mutants/Government Experiments/etc
  • All variations of fantasy- be it castles and dragons or more modern
  • Scifi, Space, Aliens, etc.
  • Omegaverse/ABO dynamics. A complete nerd for these.
  • Modern Day world, but everyone has wings?!
  • Soulmates. I am a HUGE sucker for these tropes. But don't be fooled, I like the angsty side of things more than the fluffy.
  • Giant Robots fighting Aliens. Think along the lines of Pacific Rim.

Small plot ideas

(There are a few of these, I apologize! They aren't in any order, either. Keep in mind these are just plot ideas, they can be altered and stuff!)
  • In a world where people have (literal) windows to their souls, Character A doesn't have one.
  • In a world where people have animal companions that reflect their souls, CA and CB despise each other. But their animals are best friends, despite the whole predator and pray thing going on.
  • CA moves into a new apartment, only to find out that they are the only human tenant in the entire building. CB is the supernatural/mutant that has taken it upon themselves to keep an eye on them.
  • CA is a Reaper. CB is dying/going to die soon. CA shows up a bit early.
  • CA and CD are pilots of a giant Mecha. But CD is forced to retire. Enter CB, their replacement.
  • CB is a dragon and tries to kidnap a princess of the nearby Kingdom. But instead of getting the princess, CB grabs CA- her Knight.
  • CA has just turned 18, and as a rite of passage in their family, they are gifted their first dragon.
  • CA is a first time detective and has just been placed into the K9-Unit with CB, a werewolf.
  • One of the last surviving humans and his android traveling through space- meeting all kinds of aliens and troubles along their way.
  • In a world where everyone has magic, CA cannot use their gift correctly while CB doesn't even have any. Somehow, the two still manage to cause all kinds of trouble together.
  • CB, a Reaper-in-training, isn't quite sure how their power works yet. CB is struggling to understand their new life and cant quite figure it out. Thankfully, CA seems to find humor in CB's suffering and decides to give them a hand. Though CA has no clue what they are doing either.
  • CA and CB pilot their own giant robots- but they cannot get along to save their lives. But despite this they are placed on a team together, because despite their inability to get along, they fight together better than anyone else.
  • Its the end of the world and CA and CB are hit by the infection everyone else is. But CB doesn't mutate and gain powers like everyone else does. Despite this, they continue to travel with CA while they slowly succumb to the true, terrible parts of the infection.

Fandoms/Games

I only RP OC x OC's. Sorry.
  • Tokyo Ghoul
  • Wolf's Rain
  • World of Warcraft
  • Birdmen
  • Haikyuu
  • K Project
  • FFXV
  • Zoids
  • Lamento: Beyond the Void
  • Mercy Thompson Series
  • Harvest Moon
  • Bloodborne
  • Pokemon

Hey there I'm up for the dragon abduction plot with MxM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back