• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking Fellow Storyteller [Artist Pref]

Ritlua

Introduction:

Hello! The name's Raelynn and I'm seeking a friend; a fellow storyteller who wants to go on a journey through the creation of a world and the characters that inhabit it.

My Style:

I've been out of the roleplaying scene for a few years now, but I've always missed it. I generally tended to have one strong partnership and would love that again. I'm the type of person who loves to build plot, worlds, and have fun while also really falling in love with what we create. My responses vary in length depending on need, and in general mimic what is given me. I like long roleplays that tend to build the scene, but I also don't mind shorter responses.

My preference is Skype, or some other type of private method. However, I would be open to potentially using the forum. Just... not my preference.

Mainly because I would LOVE to also, potentially, further collaborate and create a webcomic in the future. That is definitely an ultimate goal, but not necessarily needs to be our goal.

Seeking:

• 18+. I know there's talent in younger individuals. Lots of it! However, I'm more comfortable with 18+ in case tones become mature at some point.
  • Romance not as the focus of the roleplay, but the potential for it to grow. (I love building M/M relationships, specifically, but I'm open to any, including multiple partners.)
  • Genre: Love fantasy (dragons, magic, oh my!). While I like non-earth bound Historical, say like Middle Earth but our own world, I also like Modern. And Sci-Fi. A lot. If you're familiar with Megan Derr's novels, then you'll have even more understanding of what I love.
  • An artist, like myself, would be awesome. I love drawing scenes and collaborating on art. However, it is not at all necessary. Just a strong preference.

I think that about covers it! If you wouldn't mind responding with a little about yourself (ie. What you're seeking), we can start a discussion and see if our needs match! I'm new to this site and at this very moment cannot use private messages, but if we decide to move forward we can exchange Skype contacts when that changes (24 hr / 10 posts).

Thanks for your time!

Hello there! I'm an artist (or at the very least, I do art stuff). I'm interested in fantasy and history as well as modern. I'm not too familiar with sci-fi, but I wouldn't say no to it.

I enjoy romance, but it doesn't have to be the main focus, and it doesn't have to happen right away. I like to build up to it. However, I prefer M/F pairings. I wouldn't mind doubling and doing a M/M pairing as well, though.

As for Skype/Forums, I don't mind Skype for chatting OOC and planning, but I do prefer forums for actual role playing, for organization reasons.

Hello! I really would prefer a more private roleplay, but I can always consider using forums because I understand the need for organization. This is always so hard to figure out if you'll mesh well, but what's your preference on activity? Themes you like?

Mine, for example, would potentially be limited to one post per day (but maybe more depending on my availability / how our times mesh). As for themes, like I said I'm really interested in building a world opposed to focusing on just two characters. Is that something you'd be interested in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back