• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom seeking drv3 pregame roleplay

melz

TOUCH ME MIDAS / MAKE ME PART OF YOUR DESIGN
preferably my partner would be 18+ as im 19 yrs old and id prefer to have a less restrictive characterization. [ nothing nsfw ]
i'd like to try any sort of pregame v3 roleplay, as i'm trying to expand my characterization and writing skills for pregame saihara. i think it would be fun and i also wanna try to get into his mindset better! i think i'm a pretty good writer, i usually don't capitalize but if that's an issue i will. i'd prefer semi-lit to lit but i dont mind casual either. im down for ooc conversation too as i have a lot of time on my hands lately and i like making new friends.

reply or dm me if you'd like to! i also have a discord and other social medias if you would prefer that.

the only hard no's for a ship i have is shuichi x korekiyo. i'm fine with no ships as well as i'd like to be open to experience and develop different dynamics and trying to work to see what he would act like when interacting with any character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back