• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seeking Destiny 2/ Long-term Roleplay

Wise Owl

Allow me to regale you with a tale~.
Hello~!
My name is Cattileona but you can call me Catt for short! I'm looking for a longterm partner to roleplay that is OC x Canon.

I am/ I do:
- Semi-lit
- Write in 3rd person
- Detailed 5+ paragraphs each reply
- Can be a little delayed on replies but I do try and get them done within a week, two latest.
- Loves to OOC chat, and talk about plot or characters, or other things.
- I always do the double. Meaning I can do OC x Canon or Canon x Canon for you.
- I can do MxF, MxM, FxF, and/ or Non-binary pairings
- Does Mature/ and Dark themes

All I ask in return:

- Reply at least a paragraph
- Are 18+
- Comfortable with very mature content
- Are patient and understanding
- Willing to double
-(optional) Can handle dark themes

I also ask that, if you'd like to do a Destiny 2 role play with me, to be caught up in lore/ current events. Its not 100% necessary, but it would be quite nice.

Will not do:
-Incest
-Pedophilia
-Pregnancy

Pairings (for me. Hearts are just preference but not exluding any possibility):

(❤️❤️❤️) Oc x Uldren Sov /depending on plot/
(❤️) Oc x Crow /depending on plot/
(❤️❤️) Oc x Drifter
(❤️❤️❤️) Oc x Mara Sov
(❤️) My Oc x Your Oc or Gaurdian

Plots can be anything. Can go with the current game, or can be an alternate timeline, it totally depends on what we come up with.
Regardless of Lightfall coming around the corner, we can adjust easily as the story progresses within the game if we choose to do a story during the true plot.

You can give me a boop here or dms.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back