• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Seeking: Dark, Paranormal RP

Aurorafaith

About me:​
  • I have 10 years writing experience with RP.
  • I'm in my late 20's. I'd prefer a partner around 23+ at least for comfort and maturity level.
  • I write very detailed replies and do research to make sure I have proper facts straight.
  • I reply at least once a day but usually as often as I see a message. It depends on the day of the week. I'd really want a partner who does the same!
  • I write quality over quantity. Sometimes it's one paragraph, sometimes six. Never one line. I'll always leave you something to work with :)
What I'm looking for:​
  • I'm looking for a paranormal, romance with horror, morbid hints and dark psychology.​
  • It doesn't matter what your character breed is as long as it resembles the shape of a human. Mine are usually vampiric with a special power or a hybrid with weaker elements of both creatures as I don't 'power play or God mode'​
  • My character's are female but it doesn't matter what gender your character is!​
  • I don't have a plot thought out and I've never actually played with one. Usually the characters find their own. That being said I'd like to hear your plot ideas! I'm very easy going and mirror my partner.​
  • If you have an idea during the story go ahead and act it out. I'll follow and I LOVE twists and being thrown into situations I wasn't expecting as long as you leave me something to work with.​
  • I also prefer stories that have a lot adventures and exploring vs do this, go here ect.​
  • I also love seeing or running into lesser paranormal beings such as the Griffon or Pegasus. I also like going to different realms.​

What I'm not looking for:​
  • High school. College. Teenage characters. Cute and fluffy. Fandoms.​
  • A story based solely on tourture.​
  • Vampire vs warewolf.​
  • Flakey partners. If you want to leave tell me so I'm not stalking the notifications waiting for a reply.​

Rules:
Typical rules​

Hey! I'd be interested in a dark fantasy roleplay, would you be okay with including f/f romance? I don't feel comfortable with m/f.

If you want to learn more about me or feel like we could make this work, please send me a pm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back