• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Seeking adventure? Lets explore the mountains! ( Looking for someone to play a female )

Mag2k

Greetings earthlings!!! My Name is Malakai, but you can call me Mag or Mally if you wish. This is my first thread ever, but I do have a few years of under my belt.
I must confess that I am not best at starting, nor am I greatest at describing setting. However, once things get rolling, I promise quality writing. So, what am I looking for?

For one, the quality posting is a must. I understand that not everyone can write out multiple paragraphs, and all I ask of you is to give me something to work with. So please don't hit with a one-liner.

Note that this story will take place in medieval times and have a massive amount of fantasy aspects. Also not crazy on character sheets, a simple face claim will suffice. ( Anime or realistic) As for the age of our characters, I would say the early twenties or late teens (18/19)
Moving foward, have a sense of adventure, and don't be afraid to share ideas with me. Also, I like to add romance in the mix of whatever challenges are characters are facing.

As for doubling, well this depends on us, and if all goes well, then I would like it if both were mainly playing two characters as stories goes on. ( I will further elaborate to those who are interested.)

Now I write in the third person ( I will only rp with you if you do the same) and prefer to play as a male in mxf pairings. I don't think my ability write females are quite strong, which is why I shy away from it.

So what is my pitch?

The story would start with your female character sneaking out of her home ( a castle perhaps?) due to her either getting fed up with her parents attempt to marry her off or maybe she has a nasty fight with one of many siblings. ( the reasoning is totally up to you and we can discuss it further in pms if more clarification is needed.) Your character would go running and decided to sneak into my character house to steal some goods. My character would catch you in the act and would keep you from fleeing. ( This would be the opening scene as for what comes after is up to us.)

So where is the fantasy aspect you ask?

Well, your character I was thinking like to go into the forest where she can clear her mind. Little did she know a shapeshifting dragon has been watching over for a few years now and seeks to bond with her. ( What is this bonding you ask, well guess you are going to have to pm me to find out!)

As for my character, entranced by the beauty of your character, he will insist that he follows your character in the forest where they will explore the mountains and legend says where the last dragon resides.

That's the pitch, and I hope I can find a taker or two. I am more than open to change things based on my partner's ideas and takes on the prompt above. So please leave comments below on what you think and how I can make the pitch more enticing,

If the story above isn't calling your attention then know I also would love to do Raven and Beastboy rp. I have an idea for that as well.

Feel free to pm me

Last edited:
Hello! I'm a new member, but I've been roleplaying for a while now. I really liked your idea, and I think I can create a fitting female character. If you didn't find anyone yet, I want to do it.

Hey there! I would be happy to try out this idea with you, if you're still looking for people that is.

I am interested in this plot of yours. I do tend to do multi paragraph posts anywhere from 2 up. If you are still interested feel free to pm me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back