• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seeking a BTS Roleplay Partner :)

lovebug

Hi all, nice to meet you. I'd love to do a few BTS roleplays so I figured I'd put out a lil interest check to see if anyone else was into that!

~I'm open to really any ships, though I do prefer to play as the hyung line myself. So like, as an example: if we were to do JinMin, I'd want to write as Jin, but if we were to do NamGi, I wouldn't mind either role. I'd be open to playing Jimin, Jungkook, or Tae if the plot really has my interest, I just don't have much experience writing as these guys :c

~I'm kinda lame and like pretty mellow plots. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love emotional angst lmao, but stuff like gang au's and supernatural/fantasy elements just don't catch my attention. I'm more into building relationships and developing characters, I'm not all that good with physical action or world building.

~I'm nineteen if that matters to anyone! And I'm on the EST timezone.

~I love to chat OOC, like let's cry over Epiphany together and watch BTS crack videos. I'm also a huge slut for getting to know people so feel free to tell me all about your day or that one annoying co-worker or your crush or really anything.

~This is irrelevant but my biases are Jin and Namjoon, my bias wreckers are literally the other five guys ;-; its tough out here being an ARMY.

~I'd consider myself pretty dang literate. I put a lot of effort into moving the plot forward, though I do prefer short-moderate replies. As long as you give me something to work with, I'm fine with any post length!

Plot Ideas:
(these are all from Tumblr because I suck ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ lmao)

~MuseA and MuseB being so deeply in love, but having to act like they don't care around their friends and the public. Maybe one of them wants to open up about the relationship, but the other is terrified, which begins a "if you really loved me, you'd tell people we're together" kinda conflict.
this one's a big phat mood I've been craving something like this for ages but no pressure.....

~MuseA was at a coffee shop and when his number was called, he produced his receipt for proof of order to realize that he had """accidentally"" folded the receipt into a heart origami, and now he's """acidentally"'"" giving it to the blushing, flustered barista, MuseB.

~MuseA is feeling less than beautiful lately so MuseB takes it upon himself to change that. Maybe MuseB like buys him flowers and shit and idk is super lovey to try and boost his mood, and meanwhile they could still be 'just friends', so he's like all bashful about it.

~MuseA was a smoker, until MuseB comes into his life and made him quit smoking. MuseA still itches for a cigarette sometimes , so MuseB always packs a bag of sweets, gums and lollipops in MuseA's bag.

(the next are like HELLA vague but I liked them so hey maybe we can build off of them and develop a legit plot from them ???)

~Imagine your OTP eating pancakes for dinner.

~Imagine your OTP staying up all night on a voice call.

~Imagine your OTP falling asleep on each other’s shoulders in public transit.

~Imagine your OTP giving each other mean sticky notes when they first started to work together, but gradually these notes became kinder, and then affectionate.

~Imagine your OTP staying in a crappy motel room.

~Imagine your OTP reconciling after a messy break up.
oof

~Imagine MuseA cries very easily at sappy movies and stories. They are very embarrassed about it but MuseB thinks it’s charming.

I'll add more as things come to mind or as I read more ideas that catch my interest. (: if you wanna roleplay, feel free to post below or PM me with a plot you liked/wanted and what pairing you'd want to do! Hope to hear from you soon. xo

I would love a BTS roleplay, with almost any of those plots! But, are you only doing BTS member x BTS member? Or are you okay with doing a romantic BTS member (can be JIn or Namjoon if you want) x OC (female), with me playing the OC?

Hi all, nice to meet you. I'd love to do a few BTS roleplays so I figured I'd put out a lil interest check to see if anyone else was into that!

~I'm open to really any ships, though I do prefer to play as the hyung line myself. So like, as an example: if we were to do JinMin, I'd want to write as Jin, but if we were to do NamGi, I wouldn't mind either role. I'd be open to playing Jimin, Jungkook, or Tae if the plot really has my interest, I just don't have much experience writing as these guys :c

~I'm kinda lame and like pretty mellow plots. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love emotional angst lmao, but stuff like gang au's and supernatural/fantasy elements just don't catch my attention. I'm more into building relationships and developing characters, I'm not all that good with physical action or world building.

~I love to chat OOC, like let's cry over Epiphany together and watch BTS crack videos. I'm also a huge slut for getting to know people so feel free to tell me all about your day or that one annoying co-worker or your crush or really anything.

~This is irrelevant but my biases are Jin and Namjoon, my bias wreckers are literally the other five guys ;-; its tough out here being an ARMY.

~I'd consider myself pretty dang literate. I put a lot of effort into moving the plot forward, though I do prefer short-moderate replies. As long as you give me something to work with, I'm fine with any post length!

Plot Ideas:

~MuseA and MuseB being so deeply in love, but having to act like they don't care around their friends and the public. Maybe one of them wants to open up about the relationship, but the other is terrified, which begins a "if you really loved me, you'd tell people we're together" kinda conflict.
this one's a big phat mood I've been craving something like this for ages but no pressure.....

~MuseA was at a coffee shop and when his number was called, he produced his receipt for proof of order to realize that he had """accidentally"" folded the receipt into a heart origami, and now he's """acidentally"'"" giving it to the blushing, flustered barista, MuseB.

~MuseA is feeling less than beautiful lately so MuseB takes it upon himself to change that. Maybe MuseB like buys him flowers and shit and idk is super lovey to try and boost his mood, and meanwhile they could still be 'just friends', so he's like all bashful about it.

~MuseA was a smoker, until MuseB comes into his life and made him quit smoking. MuseA still itches for a cigarette sometimes , so MuseB always packs a bag of sweets, gums and lollipops in MuseA's bag.

(the next are like HELLA vague but I liked them so hey maybe we can build off of them and develop a legit plot from them ???)

~Imagine your OTP giving each other mean sticky notes when they first started to work together, but gradually these notes became kinder, and then affectionate.

oof

~Imagine MuseA cries very easily at sappy movies and stories. They are very embarrassed about it but MuseB thinks it’s charming.

I'll add more as things come to mind or as I read more ideas that catch my interest. (: if you wanna roleplay, feel free to post below or PM me with a plot you liked/wanted and what pairing you'd want to do! Hope to hear from you soon. xo

I'm interested if you're still looking!

Plot Ideas:

oof

Hi, I'm interested if you're still looking! I like almost all of these plots. I also prefer playing the hyung line, so perhaps we could do NamGi or NamJin?

I also really chatting outside of rps, I think part of the fun is getting to know the other person.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hello, I am interested in you're plot and I just love bts lol. If you are still looking just shoot me a pm. :) I ove to talk occ as well! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back