• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SEEKING 1x1 RP. LIT, LONG TERM. {Hobbit, Fantasy, etc} Family feels, drama, angst, adventure. etc!

Polarized

stressed out

.·.¸.·´¯`·.¸ ABOUT ME .·.¸.·´¯`·.¸

Hello! first off, here's a bit about me.

I am 22, but I'm a kid at heart. I am very friendly, down to earth, very easy to get along with. I was home schooled for 11yrs and am now in college for an art degree. I LOVE to write. It's my own way to escape the real world I guess. I really am a big fan of The Hobbit and the Durin family in general. I just love them!

I live in the middle of nowhere. Therefore I am often rather bored/lonely. ; ^ ;

My hope is to find a RP partner that loves stories of
adventure, family, brotherhood, FEELS, and friendship as much as I do! I just love action and drama. Angst and conflict. @^@ Seriously. Role play with me. It'll be loads of fun. I will warn you now, aside from innocent stuff, I don't do romance. (Whoa, hey! I just lost half of you, didn't I? Yea. I'm one of the rare few that doesn't enjoy romance. Deal with it). If that's what you came for, you'd probably be best off leaving ahead of time.

Aside from that, I am online very often and can usually reply multiple times a day. Seriously. I'm online way too much lol.

.·.¸.·´¯`·.¸ LITERACY .·.¸.·´¯`·.¸

I love to write
well thought out paragraphs, not short sentences. I am not a fan of very short posts...so if you tend to do that, the role play probably won't get very far. ;^; I can write very well written paragraphs, but it really depends on what I am given to work with.

.·.¸.·´¯`·.¸ GENRES .·.¸.·´¯`·.¸

(crown)
The Hobbit (crown)

I am mostly seeking this right now. Something Durin family related would be spectacular. Ideally, this could take place before the movies. I have a few plot ideas in my head.

I have always loved the fatherly figure of Thorin and his nephews Fili and Kili. I believe I am the most skilled in writing for Kili, but I will most certainly take Fili or Thorin if you would prefer it.

Fantasy

I do have quite a few OC's that I can use. While I don't usually do role plays that aren't fandom related, I can be talked into it. I had an idea that our characters could be in a band of thieves or something. Find ourselves in all sorts of trouble.

Legend of Zelda

TMNT (2003)

Final Fantasy Tactics

.·.¸.·´¯`·.¸ LIMITS .·.¸.·´¯`·.¸

NOT COMFORTABLE WITH:

Too much romance/Language/Slash/Incest/Inappropriate content

OKAY WITH:

Violence

.·.¸.·´¯`·.¸ WHERE? .·.¸.·´¯`·.¸

I would love if we could do this via e-mail. I also have the Google Hangouts app that we can use to chat if wished.

.·.¸.·´¯`·.¸ CLOSING .·.¸.·´¯`·.¸

That's all I can think of. Please guys. I need a friend. lol. Hope we can connect!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there. It is very late at night so I will keep this short... but I haven't been roleplaying for far too long and the need to do so has been nagging at me ever since the site I used to use shut down.

I love writing to the best of my ability where I can and very much enjoy fantasy writing. I always use my own original characters - the majority of which tend to be male faeries (of the Brian Froud kind... not Tinkerbell) and vampires (rather more based on the vampires in this world than in any film or series...). Anywho, I don't usually roleplay fandoms because of my lack of knowledge on the cultures involved, but you do sound like the kind of person I'd enjoy roleplaying with. I'm all about emotional writing and bonds between characters. My writing can be a little dark at times, and I often have characters with strange minds. A bit of Tim Burtoness / Alice in Wonderland vibes mixed in I suppose.

But yeah. It's funny because I often have the issue too where everyone wants to roleplay flirting, romantic characters, and while I have tried, it just kinda feels ridiculous.

Last thing I should add is that my life is somewhat unpredictable. I may disappear at times, but roleplay stories never really end for me and so if I haven't annoyed my writing partner too much with my absence, I always do return.

Hi! I am also not a huge fan of romance roleplays. I'd be interested in a fantasy roleplay with you! Do you have any specific plots for it?

Rabbit said:
Hi there. It is very late at night so I will keep this short... but I haven't been roleplaying for far too long and the need to do so has been nagging at me ever since the site I used to use shut down.
I love writing to the best of my ability where I can and very much enjoy fantasy writing. I always use my own original characters - the majority of which tend to be male faeries (of the Brian Froud kind... not Tinkerbell) and vampires (rather more based on the vampires in this world than in any film or series...). Anywho, I don't usually roleplay fandoms because of my lack of knowledge on the cultures involved, but you do sound like the kind of person I'd enjoy roleplaying with. I'm all about emotional writing and bonds between characters. My writing can be a little dark at times, and I often have characters with strange minds. A bit of Tim Burtoness / Alice in Wonderland vibes mixed in I suppose.

But yeah. It's funny because I often have the issue too where everyone wants to roleplay flirting, romantic characters, and while I have tried, it just kinda feels ridiculous.

Last thing I should add is that my life is somewhat unpredictable. I may disappear at times, but roleplay stories never really end for me and so if I haven't annoyed my writing partner too much with my absence, I always do return.
I love the sound of your characters already! Totally understand about the fandoms, fantasy is cool by me. Emotional writing and bonds within characters is what I live for. Romance...not so much. Not at all.

As for disappearing, don't worry about it. Life happens, I totally understand. Does e-mail work for you? If so, I could send you a message with my e-mail address.

rrrawrf said:
Hi! I am also not a huge fan of romance roleplays. I'd be interested in a fantasy roleplay with you! Do you have any specific plots for it?
Cool, cool. :D I've started to fear that I was the only one, haha.

Sounds great! As for a plot, nothing at the moment, but I can usually come up with one fairly quick. Really depends on the characters we play, though. It helps for me to build an idea up around that. Have any character(s) you've been wanting to play? If you told me a bit about 'em, I could probably come up with something. I'm totally cool with collaborating on plot ideas too, if you want to brainstorm with me.

Email works just fine ~

I haven't posted much at all on this site so far, so I don't think I will have access to the messaging service quite yet..

Last edited by a moderator:
Rabbit said:
Email works just fine ~
I haven't posted much at all on this site so far, so I don't think I will have access to the messaging service quite yet..
Neither have I. Think I got it, though. I'll be contacting you shortly. :)

Kili said:
Neither have I. Think I got it, though. I'll be contacting you shortly. :)
Sweet. I posted my email address, but it was removed *sigh* anywho, I am working on posting enough to use messaging x)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back