• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Seductive Tendencies (1 spot left!)

Sorry, just me being impatient, I was wondering whom should take the spot of heir of Casila? Since we have both asked for this role

Well I mean it depends on who asked first then. I see SapphireSkylines SapphireSkylines suggested a sibling sort of rivalry/jealousy (just in case one of the siblings was older) type of thing over who is to be the heir.

Well I mean it depends on who asked first then. I see SapphireSkylines SapphireSkylines suggested a sibling sort of rivalry/jealousy (just in case one of the siblings was older) type of thing over who is to be the heir.
Don’t mean to be rude or anything but It says for me that I was first to ask. But, I wouldn’t mind a sibling rivalry if you are up for it?

Don’t mean to be rude or anything but It says for me that I was first to ask but I wouldn’t mind a sibling rivalry if you are up for it?

xD We asked like right after each other. I'm up for a sibling rivalry---currently I'm making a CS for a male sibling to the house of Casila so to counter balance would you want to make a female sibling?

xD We asked like right after each other. I'm up for a sibling rivalry---currently I'm making a CS for a male sibling to the house of Casila so to counter balance would you want to make a female sibling?
Hahaha, sounds good, I will start on making my female CS now then, are we going to hate each other then? XD in the RP I mean

Hahaha, sounds good, I will start on making my female CS now then, are we going to hate each other then? XD in the RP I mean

Yep---maybe their father, the emperor of Casila ( Luckz Luckz ) could be seen to favor my character more because he's male and my character naturally hard to like (arrogance, rude, prideful, etc) lmao.

Is this RP still accepting? I love the idea, very original and intriguing. If it is, I would love to fill House Amos' empty Patriarch spot :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back