• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Seductive Tendencies (1 spot left!)

SapphireSkylines

OOC | Character Creation | Lore

Hey there! I'm not quite sure if this RP is a fandom RP or a fantasy RP, but I'm basically taking an idea from a visual novel and twisting it into my own thing. Seductive Tendencies is a fantasy RP loosely based around the demon world that is in the visual novel Seduce Me: the Otome. If you want to get an idea of what I'm going for, you can play the game on Steam for free!​

The demon world is known as another realm called the Abyssal Plains. And unfortunately for this realm, Hell is knocking on it's door and it's about to barge in. Armies of devils and hellspawn are fighting to get into the Abyssal Plains and take it over, but luckily the demon armies have been able to repel the hellspawn back. Unfortunately for the demons though, their king just died on the battlefield, causing major internal conflict between the noble houses. The queen is now the stand-in leader for the Abyssal Plains until her daughter is ready to take over and has found a suitable mate to rule by her side. Now that the king is dead, the three major noble houses - House Casila, House Litera, and House Amos see an opportunity to take over the kingdom itself, whether it's through marriage, bloodshed or other means. Will the nobles of the Abyssal Plains work together to resolve the kingdoms issues, or will the land be overrun by devils amidst the chaos?​

Succubi and Incubi - Descendants of Lillith - Adam's first wife. They are ruling demons of the Abyssal Plains as well as the middle class citizens. Most nobles are of this race except for very rare exceptions of a few Brute Demons taking over minor houses which was frowned upon in society. Succubi and Incubi are sex demons which feed on sexual energy. They are masters of seduction and manipulation, which makes them out to be persuasive and cunning leaders. Succubi and Incubi can master a number of skills and each have a special ability unique to them aside from their basic magic of mind manipulation. (As of right now, this is the only playable race, I might reconsider this later.)

Brute Demon - The warriors of the Abyssal Plains. They are strong and fierce warriors who are masters of weaponry, but lack the ability to cast magic. You can find a Brute Demon anywhere but they mainly hail from Sanguis Terram - House Casila's territory.

Familiar - Magical creatures that inhabit the Abyssal Plains. A familiar can take the form of any animal and some are taken in as pets by Succubi or Incubi. Most familiars however, are out in the wild.

Fae - Faes are very similar to fairies. They're tiny winged creatures who can fly and cast magic. They tend to be tricksters. Fae have their own small kingdom underground in Lux Terra - House Litera's territory.

Goblin - Pig like humanoids who were enslaved by the Succubi and Incubi several years ago. Goblins primarily work low, basic labor jobs such as mining, construction, and farming. A few goblins are lucky and become servants for the noble houses.

House Imperium - They are the ruling family of the Abyssal Plains and it has been that way for many centuries. Their ancestors were believed to be the perfect balance between intelligence and strength. But like any demon... they do have their flaws and weaknesses. Members of House Imperium usually have pitch black horns, unless they are married into the family. House Imperium owns the heart or the middle of the Abyssal Plains known as Centrum, which has beautiful forests, rivers, and a lake that's rumored to have enchanted properties.

House Casila - Members of House Casila are strong and have been known to be very powerful warlords. They aren't very skilled in magic, but they are amazing tacticians. Members of House Casila have blood red colored horns unless they were married into the family. House Casila owns a province called Sanguis Terram, which.. while it has many coal mines and farms, isn't a very beautiful place and looks like a land with only red dirt and sand. Sanguise Terram also borders the entrance to the Abyssal Plains, which has been a battlefield against devil and demon for the past few years.

House Litera - Among the rest of the noble houses, House Litera is known to be the most potent in magic and the most intelligent. Members of House Litera are geniuses who enjoy studying an array of subjects. Though physical strength isn't their strong suit and tend to be smaller built. Members of House Litera have void blue horns unless they were married into the family. Terra Lux, House Litera's land has forests and mountains with areas that are enchanted and sacred to magic users. Terra Lux also has an amazing library built into a mountainside. It's known as the biggest library in all of the Abyssal Plains.

House Amos - Members of House Amos are cunning businessmen and women as well as hedonists. They are lovers of good food, wine, comfort, and most of all - passion and sex. They tend to be dreamers who are very romantic. They make the best succubi and incubi among the other houses since they seem to enjoy the pleasures and passions of the flesh the most. House Amos owns Ignis Terram, which is known for it's gem and gold mines. Ignis Terram is known as the land of luxury. House Amos easily is the most wealthy noble house aside from House Imperium.

Horn color of a succubus or incubus shows your ranking or if you have any noble blood. Horn color is purely genetic.

Grey - The most common color of horn. This means you are a middle class or common folk.
Purple - A member of House Amos.
Blue - A member of House Litera.
Red - A member of House Casila.
Black - A member of House Imperium, the royal family.

Multicolored - Sometimes someone could have a solid colored horn but with specs of a different color. For example, a demon with blue horns but with purple specs could mean they are a child of a member of House Litera and House Amos. The only instance where this does not happen is if one of the parents is from House Imperium, then the child automatically gets black horns. If your horn color is grey with purple, blue, or red specs, that means your noble parent slept with your commoner parent out of wedlock. Now that's a messy situation.

Here are the slots that are currently available! There's a possibility that I'll add more if there's a demand. Once I have a handful of people interested, I'll create an OOC thread and possibly a lore thread. Once I have at least one matriarch or patriarch in each noble house, I'll start the roleplay.

Royal Family (House Imperium)
1. Queen (taken by GhastlySquash GhastlySquash )
2. Princess (taken by SapphireSkylines SapphireSkylines )
3. Family Member (taken by raven flame raven flame )
4. Family Member (taken by erzulie erzulie )

House Casila
1. Patriarch/Matriarch (taken by Luckz Luckz )
2. Heir (taken by Will_0121 Will_0121 )
3. Family Member (taken by NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 )
4. Family Member (taken by GhastlySquash GhastlySquash )

House Litera
1. Patriarch/Matriarch (OPEN)
2. Heir (taken by NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 )
3. Family Member (taken by SapphireSkylines SapphireSkylines )
4. Family Member (taken by Drakenbane Drakenbane )

House Amos
1. Patriarch/Matriarch (taken by SeantheIrishman SeantheIrishman )
2. Heir (taken by Skaggon Skaggon )
3. Family Member (taken by Luckz Luckz )
4. Family Member (taken by Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom )

Last edited:
Do you have to had played the game in order to participate? And is there any sort of goal to accomplish aside from one of the clans taking the throne? Is the hellspawn is still a threat or is the battle where the King died enough to push them back...? Forgive my ignorance, I like to know the details :3

hostage hostage It is, would you like the spot?

NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 No, you don't have to play the game. There will be more of a goal than that, I'm working on a plot. While the King held them back temporarily, the hellspawn are still a threat. Hope that clears things up!

If you need other roles just say because I don't mind filling in!

I'd like to play the Patriarch of House Casila if possible?!

Luckz Luckz The role's yours, I'll put you down.

I think we have a good group of people to set up the character creation and OOC threads. I'll get to working on that and I'll post a link as soon as it's done!

This seems cool. I’d like the House Imperium family member

Hey, can I join up please? If so, I would like to take the place as heir for the Casila’s if that is possible?

OOC | Character Creation | Lore

Hey there! I'm not quite sure if this RP is a fandom RP or a fantasy RP, but I'm basically taking an idea from a visual novel and twisting it into my own thing. Seductive Tendencies is a fantasy RP loosely based around the demon world that is in the visual novel Seduce Me: the Otome. If you want to get an idea of what I'm going for, you can play the game on Steam for free!​

The demon world is known as another realm called the Abyssal Plains. And unfortunately for this realm, Hell is knocking on it's door and it's about to barge in. Armies of devils and hellspawn are fighting to get into the Abyssal Plains and take it over, but luckily the demon armies have been able to repel the hellspawn back. Unfortunately for the demons though, their king just died on the battlefield, causing major internal conflict between the noble houses. The queen is now the stand-in leader for the Abyssal Plains until her daughter is ready to take over and has found a suitable mate to rule by her side. Now that the king is dead, the three major noble houses - House Casila, House Litera, and House Amos see an opportunity to take over the kingdom itself, whether it's through marriage, bloodshed or other means. Will the nobles of the Abyssal Plains work together to resolve the kingdoms issues, or will the land be overrun by devils amidst the chaos?​

Succubi and Incubi - Descendants of Lillith - Adam's first wife. They are ruling demons of the Abyssal Plains as well as the middle class citizens. Most nobles are of this race except for very rare exceptions of a few Brute Demons taking over minor houses which was frowned upon in society. Succubi and Incubi are sex demons which feed on sexual energy. They are masters of seduction and manipulation, which makes them out to be persuasive and cunning leaders. Succubi and Incubi can master a number of skills and each have a special ability unique to them aside from their basic magic of mind manipulation. (As of right now, this is the only playable race, I might reconsider this later.)

Brute Demon - The warriors of the Abyssal Plains. They are strong and fierce warriors who are masters of weaponry, but lack the ability to cast magic. You can find a Brute Demon anywhere but they mainly hail from Sanguis Terram - House Casila's territory.

Familiar - Magical creatures that inhabit the Abyssal Plains. A familiar can take the form of any animal and some are taken in as pets by Succubi or Incubi. Most familiars however, are out in the wild.

Fae - Faes are very similar to fairies. They're tiny winged creatures who can fly and cast magic. They tend to be tricksters. Fae have their own small kingdom underground in Lux Terra - House Litera's territory.

Goblin - Pig like humanoids who were enslaved by the Succubi and Incubi several years ago. Goblins primarily work low, basic labor jobs such as mining, construction, and farming. A few goblins are lucky and become servants for the noble houses.

House Imperium - They are the ruling family of the Abyssal Plains and it has been that way for many centuries. Their ancestors were believed to be the perfect balance between intelligence and strength. But like any demon... they do have their flaws and weaknesses. Members of House Imperium usually have pitch black horns, unless they are married into the family. House Imperium owns the heart or the middle of the Abyssal Plains known as Centrum, which has beautiful forests, rivers, and a lake that's rumored to have enchanted properties.

House Casila - Members of House Casila are strong and have been known to be very powerful warlords. They aren't very skilled in magic, but they are amazing tacticians. Members of House Casila have blood red colored horns unless they were married into the family. House Casila owns a province called Sanguis Terram, which.. while it has many coal mines and farms, isn't a very beautiful place and looks like a land with only red dirt and sand. Sanguise Terram also borders the entrance to the Abyssal Plains, which has been a battlefield against devil and demon for the past few years.

House Litera - Among the rest of the noble houses, House Litera is known to be the most potent in magic and the most intelligent. Members of House Litera are geniuses who enjoy studying an array of subjects. Though physical strength isn't their strong suit and tend to be smaller built. Members of House Litera have void blue horns unless they were married into the family. Terra Lux, House Litera's land has forests and mountains with areas that are enchanted and sacred to magic users. Terra Lux also has an amazing library built into a mountainside. It's known as the biggest library in all of the Abyssal Plains.

House Amos - Members of House Amos are cunning businessmen and women as well as hedonists. They are lovers of good food, wine, comfort, and most of all - passion and sex. They tend to be dreamers who are very romantic. They make the best succubi and incubi among the other houses since they seem to enjoy the pleasures and passions of the flesh the most. House Amos owns Ignis Terram, which is known for it's gem and gold mines. Ignis Terram is known as the land of luxury. House Amos easily is the most wealthy noble house aside from House Imperium.

Horn color of a succubus or incubus shows your ranking or if you have any noble blood. Horn color is purely genetic.

Grey - The most common color of horn. This means you are a middle class or common folk.
Purple - A member of House Amos.
Blue - A member of House Litera.
Red - A member of House Casila.
Black - A member of House Imperium, the royal family.

Multicolored - Sometimes someone could have a solid colored horn but with specs of a different color. For example, a demon with blue horns but with purple specs could mean they are a child of a member of House Litera and House Amos. The only instance where this does not happen is if one of the parents is from House Imperium, then the child automatically gets black horns. If your horn color is grey with purple, blue, or red specs, that means your noble parent slept with your commoner parent out of wedlock. Now that's a messy situation.

Here are the slots that are currently available! There's a possibility that I'll add more if there's a demand. Once I have a handful of people interested, I'll create an OOC thread and possibly a lore thread. Once I have at least one matriarch or patriarch in each noble house, I'll start the roleplay.

Royal Family (House Imperium)
1. Queen (taken by GhastlySquash GhastlySquash )
2. Princess (taken by SapphireSkylines SapphireSkylines )
3. Family Member (taken by raven flame raven flame )
4. Family Member (taken by erzulie erzulie )

House Casila
1. Patriarch/Matriarch (taken by Luckz Luckz )
2. Heir (OPEN)
3. Family Member (OPEN)
4. Family Member (OPEN)

House Litera
2. Heir (taken by NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 )
3. Family Member (taken by SapphireSkylines SapphireSkylines )
4. Family Member (OPEN)

House Amos
2. Heir (taken by CorporalJenkinz CorporalJenkinz )
3. Family Member (OPEN)
4. Family Member (OPEN)

Interested as the heir to the House Casila :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back