• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Sedar Hospital |OOC|

It's been awhile since posting in OOC, but my character is posted and basically complete just left relationships in WIP. Since I'm uncertain who'd or what could be interested or planned, etc. ^^

If no one posts I'm going to make a second so I don't keep the person waiting on me, well waiting.

Am thinking of jumping in with a intro post for Jack. Get his ball rolling and see where it leads, but might not be for awhile pending on how much detail I can deliver with certain aspects of it.

Am thinking of jumping in with a intro post for Jack. Get his ball rolling and see where it leads, but might not be for awhile pending on how much detail I can deliver with certain aspects of it.

Feel free to do whatever you like, but if you can't think of anything, Kaiden's free.just saying. Definitely not being manipulative, not at all. ☺

Feel free to do whatever you like, but if you can't think of anything, Kaiden's free.just saying. Definitely not being manipulative, not at all. ☺
Haha I'll keep Kaiden in mind. (: I was thinking since Jack is a surgeon and surgery can take several hours, I'd intro him with a scene where he's just out of surgery but doesn't plan on resting or leaving despite his tired state. Showing his caring/Doctor side where he's committed to his patients and doesn't rest much until they are truly out of the battle/recovery period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back