• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom // Security Breach Interest Check //

Cyril

Novella Roleplayer
About me
Hellu there! My name is Ella and I'm a poor collage student from the UK and as the name of the thread suggests I'm looking for a Security Breach Rp. For anyone who is interested I am 17 years old. ^~^

As an rper I write between three and six chunky paragraphs, sometimes more sometimes less, but I always write at least four. I can send an Rp sample if you'd prefer. I'm big on detail and description and I've had my writing be described as intimidating but we can always work something out!

About you
- > Please be at least 17 years of age

- > I request at least three paragraphs
- > Please be willing to plot, I can't stand "I don't mind" or "We can do whatever" Rp is a two way thing and I want you to be as invested as I am
- > I'm not particularly ghost friendly. Life is more important than our Rp, if you're struggling mentally or there's something going on in your personal life, please just tell me

About Rp
I'm looking to do a double up Rp for this fandom, regardless of whether it's Oc x cc or otherwise. Platonic pairings are also welcome. I am also happy to play characters from different Fnaf eras.

Who I'm comfortable with playing : Glamrock Animatronics, Funtime Animatronics, Gregory, Vanessa/Vanny, Michael Afton

Who I'd like played in return : Vanessa/Vanny, Roxanne Wolf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back