Sector-Hub

Yes, but there aren't any Kefalonian civilians there yet. Most of the inner worlds are part of Tarzak's rump state.
Well, soon enough you'll have more than Anarchists Pretenders to deal with...

Heck, I imagine Klavikan rebel forces are already (well, still) fighting against the Kefalonian military forces! Although you may dictate how many have been beaten down into likely temporary submission. The occupied worlds are primarily under your control, as owner and gm!

How much damage can we imagine the core worlds took? DO we imagine fighting likely lasted until Klavika Prime fell?

Well, soon enough you'll have more than Anarchists Pretenders to deal with...

Heck, I imagine Klavikan rebel forces are already (well, still) fighting against the Kefalonian military forces! Although you may dictate how many have been beaten down into likely temporary submission. The occupied worlds are primarily under your control, as owner and gm!

How much damage can we imagine the core worlds took? DO we imagine fighting likely lasted until Klavika Prime fell?
I imagine they bombed the shit out of it and starved the defenders (while counterproductively dropping relief crates) for a solid few months before putting boots on the ground and fighting a bloody battle for another several months until they finally surrendered.

I imagine they bombed the shit out of it and starved the defenders (while counterproductively dropping relief crates) for a solid few months before putting boots on the ground and fighting a bloody battle for another several months until they finally surrendered.
Yep sounds like the good ol' Klavikans to me

And the Kefalonians make shitty aggressors xD

Shireling Shireling If anything. Voracious should definitely get the 5 knights, including orga to the cause. Vice-Chairman, Reznev, Iren as well.

Because Voracious is going to have a tough fight ahead if he is going to prevent Kyra from getting corrupted.

Shireling Shireling Interesting, and tough times ahead for the latest Kefalonian frontier. WHat brave- or more so STUPID Kefalonians would move to Klavikan dominant lands? Even if they are rim worlds and at most average sized (development wise) planets?

They really do. They can't bare the thought of too much collateral damage.
I have trouble judging how many Klavikans are willing to actually fight till the end and are hyper nationalistic

A good number clearly, but the majority?

hm

Shireling Shireling Interesting, and tough times ahead for the latest Kefalonian frontier. WHat brave- or more so STUPID Kefalonians would move to Klavikan dominant lands? Even if they are rim worlds and at most average sized (development wise) planets?
Depends. Its pretty crowded on some of the core Kefalonian worlds. They'll probably start throwing up settlements Isreali style.

Depends. Its pretty crowded on some of the core Kefalonian worlds. They'll probably start throwing up settlements Isreali style.
KICK EVERYONE OUT, SET UP AN ELECTRIC FENCE AND ARMED 50 CAL GUARD TOWERS AROUND THE AREA, SHOOT ANYTHING THAT MOVES

ahh, life on the frontier! Slowly converting these animals into proper citizens and follower of the maker!

I imagine the Kefalonians will take pity to the increasing number of displaced Klavikan children and orphans

I imagine the church will start "Help a Klavikan Orphan for only 50 cents a day!" programs and perhaps an adoption network?

Would this be a thing? How would the general Kefalonian public view Klavikan children?

KICK EVERYONE OUT, SET UP AN ELECTRIC FENCE AND ARMED 50 CAL GUARD TOWERS AROUND THE AREA, SHOOT ANYTHING THAT MOVES

ahh, life on the frontier! Slowly converting these animals into proper citizens and follower of the maker!
Well, the churches will all be outside of the walls. The Church does not believe in keeping the teachings of the Unnamed Prophet (and by extension the Maker) behind walls and fences.

Sometimes they really wish they did believe in that.

I imagine the Kefalonians will take pity to the increasing number of displaced Klavikan children and orphans

I imagine the church will start "Help a Klavikan Orphan for only 50 cents a day!" programs and perhaps an adoption network?

Would this be a thing? How would the general Kefalonian public view Klavikan children?
The Kefalonians don't believe in interspecies adoptions or marriages. They believe each belongs with their own kind. But they all pay their tithes to the orphanages anyways.

The Kefalonians don't believe in interspecies adoptions or marriages. They believe each belongs with their own kind. But they all pay their tithes to the orphanages anyways.
oh? interesting.

Would be the best way to Kefalonianze them. But none the less it will happen, slowly...

Well. Good night Shire! AP test tomorrow...

So I'm debating using Audacity and the power of my lovely singing voice to make a legit Kefalonian song like you would hear on the radio there.

Yeah, sorry. I've been hunting for a job. But I have something lined up with the local newspaper and I'm gonna try to get a job delivering pizza.
Oh, I hear ya. I'm looking into a job as a front-desk secretary with a real-estate agency in town. Part-time, so not much pay, but might be interesting.
No problem though. Just think it's a good idea to check in and ask, knowing... uh... rp nation's reputation w

Oh, I hear ya. I'm looking into a job as a front-desk secretary with a real-estate agency in town. Part-time, but might be interesting.
No problem though. Just think it's a good idea to check in and ask, knowing... uh... rp nation's reputation.
dont worry we've made it past page 1 I think so we're ahead of the curve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back