Sector-Hub

Aye. Merely submit a faction in the nation section. I suggest looking at other factions and some of the RP posts to get an idea of how things work though beforehand.

Hey before I go crazy and post in the Rp section. Is that alright at this time, I don't want to screw yah mojo. Also where is the gigantic ship now? My 'faction' is in a sector near Earth. I just want to clear that up. Spacekitty Spacekitty Transparent Transparent

Alright, that sounds good. I just want to plan out what I want to do as my introduction. I'm still expanding my CS, so you many want to check in their every once in a while.

So Shireling Shireling , where is the main rp going on? Is it remotely near Earth?
It's outside of the Federation's home galaxy of Araxi. I have no idea where that is in relation to Earth, but I'm pretty sure it's far away.

It's outside of the Federation's home galaxy of Araxi. I have no idea where that is in relation to Earth, but I'm pretty sure it's far away.

Well I am way closer to Earth than you guys are so I am decently far away from it right now, so in the meantime, I'll work on a reason to go over near the massive ship and do a introduction before that.

Well I am way closer to Earth than you guys are so I am decently far away from it right now, so in the meantime, I'll work on a reason to go over near the massive ship and do a introduction before that.
THat would probably be fine. Id imagine the occurance of such a large sjip would spread amongst governments quite quicky

The only problem would be that you'd end up intruding into the Aegis supercluster. Which belongs to the Grand Federation. The Feds see the entire Aegis super cluster as their property. Any intrusion by foreign military vessels are viewed as war.

The only problem would be that you'd end up intruding into the Aegis supercluster. Which belongs to the Grand Federation. The Feds see the entire Aegis super cluster as their property. Any intrusion by foreign military vessels are viewed as war.
you should respond so the plot can move forward

Its not like they would know the full capabilities and send a whole party at first. It may be a envoy of sorts that would be sent. However, the Union seems far away from the other nations so it would be some time before I could become majorly involved. I'll update me CS soon to include major superstructures the Union and its colonization. IneedHealing IneedHealing

Its not like they would know the full capabilities and send a whole party at first. It may be a envoy of sorts that would be sent. However, the Union seems far away from the other nations so it would be some time before I could become majorly involved. I'll update me CS soon to include major superstructures the Union and its colonization. IneedHealing IneedHealing
Im sure the gm Shireling Shireling has pans to get everyone involved shortly :)

The Teuto Conclave seems relatively close to me. So I could be the way they could get involved since they would have to go through Union space for fuel and stuff since the Union is like the Federation in regards of governing a whole super cluster. That could help and imagine that the Federation or others would look for allies against this threat. It really depends on whom goes to whom first. IneedHealing IneedHealing NeoLeaf NeoLeaf

The Teuto Conclave seems relatively close to me. So I could be the way they could get involved since they would have to go through Union space for fuel and stuff since the Union is like the Federation in regards of governing a whole super cluster. That could help and imagine that the Federation or others would look for allies against this threat. It really depends on whom goes to whom first. IneedHealing IneedHealing NeoLeaf NeoLeaf
Oooh, there IS a plot device happening near there!!

Check one of the GMs older posts for details

NeoLeaf NeoLeaf we have you a friend!!

(Where is she anyways? ;^; Havent seen her in a while)

Yeah.....feds aren't the best when it comes to being nice and diplomacy. Tbh they'd rather nuke other galaxies than try diplomatic solutions.

Sum it up, they are all fanatical ass holes.

An ideological nation with crazy ways and tech over here. Lol, fanatical and wacko nations coming together. Totally smooth as water.

What post would that be? Spacekitty Spacekitty
MILKY WAY GALAXY

0.02 PARSECS GALACTIC SOUTHWEST OF FREDERIKA

The Milky Way was a backwater galaxy to the Trade Empire, but nevertheless close enough to Kefalonian outposts in Andromeda to warrant surveillance by the Kefalonians. The Yurians, a militant race that had been on the ascendancy in the Milky Way, had been attacking trade routes and harassing military convoys. Thus, the 1,899th Strikefleet, eight dreadnoughts and associated convoys, was sent to cripple the Yurian war machine.

Near the inhabited system of Germainia 21, the dreadnought Harporov had suffered a hyperspace engine failure and needed repairs. It was here that they were attacked by a much larger Yurian fleet, although much less advanced. While the fleet passing through the system might not have tripped the more primitive scanners of the Teuto Conclave, the massive firefight that had ensued certainly would.

I should talk with shireling about the knights....

And the Weiss-Class ships

Along with every other thing in the fed's arsenal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back