Sector-Hub

Shall we use this or the PM instead?

I feel like using this would make the thread seem more welcoming to potential new comers.  We seem to have a problem (in the past rps) with getting and keeping them.  

@Shireling @Chairman Amnestas @NeoLeaf (And maybe even @GrieveWriter?)

Boss man Anarchist wants us to use this now so the RP looks active.  I think its a good idea, part of the reason we didn't really gain any new people in AoC is because all our activity was hidden in pm (thats what I think at least).

We only have 5 people, 6 if Grieve joins us.  We need to pressure Jarky to drop out so we can have him again.  

I finally realized that 00C is just OOC spelled with 0s.

And that the Archive thread spells out archive. 

I thought they were just random letters and numbers.

I ams very smart :)  

Making a CS takes a day anyway once I got everything together, pictures, lore and what not.

But regardless I didnt make anything too powerful.  My Navy is pretty underwhelming and my army is little better.  Its a trade nation, not an Empire.

My problem with the giant ships is: what do you fill it with? Unless you have a crew of a million and a half men, each having their own bunk the size of the Taj Mahal, you're just going to be cramming machinery, weapons, dampeners, shielding capacitors, engines, and more and more larger and complicated mechanisms in there. That's going to significantly increase maintenance. I mean, it's nearly impossible for something with 5 x 10^(10^10) moving parts to not have SOMETHING, SOMEWHERE broken. And the logistics of servicing such a massive vessel just boggles the mind. 

My problem with the giant ships is: what do you fill it with? Unless you have a crew of a million and a half men, each having their own bunk the size of the Taj Mahal, you're just going to be cramming machinery, weapons, dampeners, shielding capacitors, engines, and more and more larger and complicated mechanisms in there. That's going to significantly increase maintenance. I mean, it's nearly impossible for something with 5 x 10^(10^10) moving parts to not have SOMETHING, SOMEWHERE broken. And the logistics of servicing such a massive vessel just boggles the mind. 

Nerf the Kefalonians

On a side note ill have a post for Tarzak up.  Its a tad shit because I havent written in a while but it'll be good warm up.

I wonder how much use ill have for Tarzak in the plto.  I didnt even plan on using him.  I had actually completely forgotten about him to be honest lol

alright doen with Tarzka post will edit it then post

If it is possible, can we have this and the archive change places?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back