Sector-Hub

Sorry guys. I know I've been kinda MIA lately. I've been sick on and off, and I'm still sick. Allergy season is starting up.

posting tmrw. After my exam. If not, then at the latest, 22nd. I promise.

So get ready for the Feds and their notorious reputation for collateral damage.

This is starting to pick up. Can I suggest everyone watch the thread? There are getting to be too many of you for me to tag you all when it's needed.

kk Are we continuing or restarting? I am confused.
We're continuing. Chairman has become more active and I've started to rope all the other factions into the plot. The Kefalonians are hosting a summit at the Palace that will get all the nations who want to participate into the main quest.

Your post concerning my vessels is inconvenient, IneedHealing IneedHealing , as those ships have yet to leave their home galaxy. The race between them and the OIR Shire of The Gunrunner The Gunrunner is as yet unresolved.
Chairman is known to throw in inconvenient posts. I'm using my GM powers to tell you to disregard it for the sake of a more fluent plot. When the summit is over, I will take my foot off the gas so to speak.

Shireling Shireling I will handle getting everyone into using OOC, unless a group DM is preferred.

You still havent told me your preference... stupid Kefs

Zaltusinel Zaltusinel I have no had time to read your posts, but a quick glance tells them to be as impressive as your Lost Contenent posts..

DO NOT OUTSHINE ME HERETIC

All these hypermilitaristic races and the Kefalonians are just sitting here drinking tea and eating scones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back