• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sector 6-10 Squad OOC

So, I gave up on the collab. I guess I'll just wait for Alstro to respond when he's ready. I posted for Andro already.

We're planning on continuing sometime soon now that school is over (or almost over for some)
Awesome! Think it might be possible to sneak Jack in by him arriving on-board the ship after an extensive "Rehabilitation Program" that he was undergoing for about a month? Y'know, as a way for him being "Introduced to the crew", but them kinda-sorta only acknowledging his presence from simple "Paperwork", or something similar? ^_^'
WAIT! is this accepting again?!? Ive waited so loooooong!
Here's how I picture my character will evolve, by the way, if he's accepted! ^_^
JackCommonPic.png

JackArmoredPic.png

JackHeavyArmoredPic.png
First of all, Ana is right. We’ll be starting soon. Second of all, I’m deleting all your posts in the CS thread.

I’m pretty unhappy with the work you guys are going to make me go through in deleting your shit.

I don’t know why, but I can’t delete your posts in the CS thread. I’m about to explode. PLEASE DELETE YOUR OOC POSTS FROM THE CS THREAD.

No offense, but if you guys don’t I’m going ask an Admin to delete it for me.

At most we can edit our posts and put "X" or "N/A" there so that they don't take up more space.

You'll have to ask an admin. Buuut Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving can use his first post to put his CS there and Justin93Daniels Justin93Daniels already put his, so he can just put "X" in the extras or something. Until you get an admin to delete them.

I can ask one! :D Kaerri Kaerri do I have to make an application for an admin like you to delete OOC in the CS section of this RP? SachiGrl SachiGrl is quite distraught.

I was reading your posts last night, but it was time for bed and I didn’t realize you guys were chatting in the wrong tab ; ;

Kinda my fault too for not catching it sooner
It's not a huge deal, it'll be dealt with *hugs* no worries

SachiGrl SachiGrl And fixed, sorry for the delayed response. Fell asleep. xD

I kept the Tier Sheet though, since it's relevant to my character. Should I delete it as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back