• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sector 6-10 Squad OOC

I keep rereading Mingo in space, and all I can think about is like ... fishing in space. Someone just throwing a rod into space reeling Mingo back in. Kek. Fishy.
Your last paragraph got me laughing hard xD
Cat videos ROTFL LMAO LOL

Your last paragraph got me laughing hard xD
Cat videos ROTFL LMAO LOL

Glad you enjoyed! Had a lot of fun with the NPC's too.

They have a rod just for mingo
Its the mingo rod
They stick it to mingo to get him to float places
Andro has it

But once jaenko had it
And mingo floated all ova da place
So andro had to get it back
Many bonks ensued

Someone probably got the rod stuck between bulkhead plates once and Mingo began a flag for a good hour or two lolololo.

Name:
Rojelio Hernandez

Alias:
Benito Grey

Hero Name:
Sharpen

Species:
Artificial Intelligence

Sexual Orientation:
Gay

Normal Appearance:
Specially made body suit to resemble a human. Clothing while in body suit include casual rock attire; black band shirt, black torn jeans, wrist wear, and boots.
fe058704b538fe8383805ca207c50c3f--goth-boy-gothic-men.jpg

Superhero Appearance:
Natural android body
a3fda584721f2f0cb30e0d003cf5bc7f--i-robot-blue-green.jpg

Special Mode Appearance:
Armored android body with extra exhaust tubes and wires to help accurately control and focus energy.
16ee1ea4298297c3fe438803719055915606f187a202f-sUE4sg_fw236

*Backstory:
A wife and husband ended up losing a child in an accident. Struck with grief, not being able to conceive another, they placed their brains in actions. It took three years to perfect the human like child they wanted, but were only able to create the being in the form of a young adult due to so much technology packed within it. Thus Rojelio was born, as an AI who can't get enough learning. Now off to the academy, he's excited to see what awaits in the future he will make on his own.

*Personality:
Very kind
Smart
Helpful
Humorous.
He is also protective for those he cares about and those who are being outnumbered.

Hero Type:
Release type.
Being an android, he should be capable of using his release, but he has yet to do so and wants to know why. Maybe the science department can take a look at his mechanics.

^Power/s:
)Strength(
)speed(
)intelligence(

^Weapon/s:
)Hand mutation((due to nanomorphic technology))(
)Laser pistols he installed on his own without his parents' permission.(
Guys, look. Captain Andro is a gay human~
SinisterFreak SinisterFreak I hope you don't mind me sharing your character. My captain character in this role play is a robot and you're using the same image xD

D': I feel five times more horrible for ignoring Ire Anaxileah Anaxileah but at the same time, I'm only halfway through reading the post, and Ernesto is savage.

D': I feel five times more horrible for ignoring Ire Anaxileah Anaxileah but at the same time, I'm only halfway through reading the post, and Ernesto is savage.
Thanks. I felt like bullying her after she was ignored and already hurting. >->

Sachi is fighting her internet repair dude, but where everyone else at @ - @

; - ; I'll get to posting a move along post by Wednesday if nothing happens. I don't want this to die.

Now, who's head I have to bite off for inactivity again >.>
RPN failed to notify me of these lovely, potential new crew members. *Bites RPN's head off*
CarpeNoctem1213 CarpeNoctem1213 I responded to your character. Vamos!! Andele! Arriba! Arriba!
Anaxileah Anaxileah You're actively liking my post, so I hope a response is coming soon from both Irey and Ay'ta~
voracity voracity post woman!
Alstromeria Alstromeria You're kinda stuck in a loophole. You can make the thread more active if you make MINGO come INSIDE. >:C

That is my rant for today. I'm actually in a good mood (despite what this ranting makes me seem :D)

You guys personally requested for this role play and I took my time to reboot it for you. Thanks to photobucket, themotherfuckers, I have to fix all the damn pictures again, but I won't until there's more activity in here. TY. :D

I said that I would, if only to get things moving, but if everyone's getting a kick to the head, I could wait for Ana to have Ire reply to my character. Feels bad if I just move right along not knowing Ire's reaction or what she may say to Captain's orders :/

I SORRY

Everything's been super hectic as of late. I plan on responding ASAP. :3

SachiGrl SachiGrl xDDDDD omgggg the Cap's words to Mingo

Also... *waggles eyebrows* Maybe Ayta won't let go...mwahahaha

I said that I would, if only to get things moving, but if everyone's getting a kick to the head, I could wait for Ana to have Ire reply to my character. Feels bad if I just move right along not knowing Ire's reaction or what she may say to Captain's orders :/
What happen to your profile picture?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back