• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sector 6-10 Squad OOC

How much oxygen does mingo get? Or is it unlimited and attatched to a tube? He has to be tethered to the ship, so i'm thinking he has magnetic boots and tethers

voracity voracity you ignored Ireythalli :(

I promise Katarina was dying on the inside! Kat would never ignore a cutie pie, but the writer in me worried it would be a little obnoxious to have three posts clogging up the introduction when we all could have scuttled into the mission faster. *wraps your character in a blanket* Accept my affection *squishes you*

I promise Katarina was dying on the inside! Kat would never ignore a cutie pie, but the writer in me worried it would be a little obnoxious to have three posts clogging up the introduction when we all could have scuttled into the mission faster. *wraps your character in a blanket* Accept my affection *squishes you*
You could add your reaction right before you get teleported.

Katarina blushes just before the Captain teleports them to Phi're.

Or deep down Katarina wanted to react to Ire's flirtatiousness, but she felt slightly embarrassed and simply gave her a wimpy smile before teleporting.

^these two options are better than omitting Ire's actions.

I'll keep that in mind for future posts as well, I recently got advised to not backtrack too much with other people's posts and react and draw out self monologue so I'm just a tad bit wound up v - v I shall endeavor to keep all character's on my character's radar.

I'll keep that in mind for future posts as well, I recently got advised to not backtrack too much with other people's posts and react and draw out self monologue so I'm just a tad bit wound up v - v I shall endeavor to keep all character's on my character's radar.
If you want to make a reaction later, you can too. When you finished teleporting, you punch Ire's shoulder and say, "Oh my God, I can't believe you said that in front of our Cap!"

or however you want to react if you don't want to back track.

"The last time mingo went outside the ship, he ended up floating about aimlessly"

Sounds like mingo, lol, off with the stars to do some zen XD

Notifs aren't going off for me properly, I should just bookmark watched threads tbh - doing that right after this post. Had another opener in my last post, but I'll catch it and move along tomorrow.

I keep rereading Mingo in space, and all I can think about is like ... fishing in space. Someone just throwing a rod into space reeling Mingo back in. Kek. Fishy.

They have a rod just for mingo
Its the mingo rod
They stick it to mingo to get him to float places
Andro has it

But once jaenko had it
And mingo floated all ova da place
So andro had to get it back
Many bonks ensued

Users who are viewing this thread

Back