• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sector 6-10 Squad OOC

Me, personally, I only like heavy coding Character Sheets. I only lightly code In-Character posts.

It's mostly because I edit a lot after posting, so dealing with heavy code is a pain for me.

... And with those words of wisdom, I'm definitely going to start plain text after this round, if only because I'm imagining picking apart the mandatory mission/location/with/health bar and the other assorted things I've slapped onto my text :D *sprinkles regret over my posts*

... And with those words of wisdom, I'm definitely going to start plain text after this round, if only because I'm imagining picking apart the mandatory mission/location/with/health bar and the other assorted things I've slapped onto my text :D *sprinkles regret over my posts*
Dude, your posts are gorgeous and it is entirely up to you if you want to continue with them or not. I'm just lazy, you know. I'll fancy out everything else, but my In-Character posts. Lol

Dude, your posts are gorgeous and it is entirely up to you if you want to continue with them or not. I'm just lazy, you know. I'll fancy out everything else, but my In-Character posts. Lol

<3 *throws pretty sparkles over your everything else. and IC posts*

Hhrghnrg anyone else's notifications being whack? Does RPN not do like ... auto-follow-threads if you comment/post in threads anymore?

Possibly. Probably. I just wanna like, fastforward the next couple of years and stop when i've got a wife and kids

Then the real fun starts

Nahh, only logical. Who really wants to deal with all the stress of being in that time where you're still trying to figure out how to be an adult?

Hmmm... yeah, that transition to adulthood. I know I had a rough one too, but now that I'm married and have my dream career, it is great. No kids yet though xD

Well you work with them for the better part of the year. Also, from a womans standpoint the whole kids thing would be different. The chemistry that goes on, the science behind it, having another human BE IN YOU all that time, it'd be nuts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back