• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sector 6-10 Squad OOC

New Data Added: I have recently added all your characters and new cities in Terran in our Settings/Location Thread. Those who have created their own city, MUST provide a picture and description of their city. Otherwise, use a city that is already provided.
Key Note: If the role play starts and you haven't provided me a picture and description of your hometown (if you created your own), you may not post until you have done so or changed your hometown to one that is currently in the database.

I'm off work tomorrow so I'll get Kamiyama drafted and updated. The picture from Atsutane's bio is the one I'll the using. (Also you tagged the wrong person under his listing in the planet thing lol)

The second pilot can be an NPC.
Honestly, the sexes are balanced. I don't know whether to be a male or female.
Being a pilot is fun, you can make up shit like saying we're about intersect an asteroid belt and we can go for a heavy ride. Pilots determine what happens to the ship. :)

Me likes the sound of that. Intercoms are all mine for the most part too, this will be a glorious rp - gotta keep dem bois (and chica) busy in lower deck somehow.

If everythings all balanced and symmetrical perhaps its best left alone - make more NPCs to satisfy the need to make a character maybe?

This role play is a re-boot, so aside from Terrinx, everyone else has already experienced what you are experiencing. Now, the REAL question is do they still feel giddy? I remember Alstro posting in the OOC every goddamn day askin' when's the role play startin'. I'm surprised he isn't harrassing as much xD
Soooooooooooooooo...

When we startin? XD

Me likes the sound of that. Intercoms are all mine for the most part too, this will be a glorious rp - gotta keep dem bois (and chica) busy in lower deck somehow.

If everythings all balanced and symmetrical perhaps its best left alone - make more NPCs to satisfy the need to make a character maybe?
Pssshh, did you see all the NPCs already in the Settings/Location Database? I guess you missed them xD
Plenty of NPCs
I have many side characters to progress the story.

I caaaann'''t tthththhiiiinkkkk wrriiittterrrss s block
You know, if this role play isn't your usual thing, you don't have to join. No pressure. I invited you because you asked if I made a new role play, you'd like to be a part of it. Again, plenty of future role plays from, so don't force yourself to join.

If you like, we can say your character went on vacation or had family matters to attend to @ Nauvolous.

Oh my god, I was just scrolling down tumblr and this made me immediately think of our dear old captain:
tumblr_inline_ng6seyoULC1rs74mw.gif

I mean ... if the bro behind the droid wasn't there, but still.

You could of gotten more creative with her mental illness. That's the most interesting part of the role play and you picked anorexia as your illness.
Sorry for my honesty (plus I hate humans)
:( I know you hate humans, but still...she didn't have a mental illness. I chose a freaking heart tumor and blindness. Geez. D': Forget I asked

:( I know you hate humans, but still...she didn't have a mental illness. I chose a freaking heart tumor and blindness. Geez. D': Forget I asked
Huh. I didn't see that part >.>
Is it hiding that piece of info 'cause that might be the reason why I see her as simple xD

You know, if this role play isn't your usual thing, you don't have to join. No pressure. I invited you because you asked if I made a new role play, you'd like to be a part of it. Again, plenty of future role plays from, so don't force yourself to join.

If you like, we can say your character went on vacation or had family matters to attend to @ Nauvolous.
TerrorKitty TerrorKitty
I know you liked my post, but I wasn't sure what route you wanted to take. Would you like out on the RP or have your character in vacation?

You may have finger guns, but i bet you've never ripped your own arm off and beaten someone with it.

-Jaenko Valere, ladies and gentlemen

My finger guns are a lady getter - many ladies have been gotten by these legendary finger guns. *Hands you medical tape* pls attach ye arm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back