• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

5cookie

pfp and cover image by @sevenreii on Twitter
Hi! I’m hoping I could start a Miraculous Ladybug Rp for all the fans that can’t find one out there!
Roleplayers can be canon characters, OCs, and kwamis.

RULES
——————
Every RPnation rule applies here.
NO NSFW CONTENT!!!
No excessive gore during a fight scene (cuts and bruises and things like that are fine by me tho)
When submitting an Oc form or if you are asking to be a canon character, put it in the characters thread here
You’re allowed to use characters that nobody is roleplaying as at the moment to progress the story
People may post as soon as their character sheets (or canon character requests) are accepted!!!
Human character limit: 5
Kwami character limit: 5

——————

Canon list (I will add characters onto the list as people sign up):
Marinette: 5cookie 5cookie
(all other canon characters are open)
——————
Oc form (if you are a normal civilian without a miraculous, you don’t need to fill out the miraculous stuff):

Full name:
Miraculous:
Kwami:
Hero or villain?:
Looks as a civilian:
Looks as a superhero or supervillain:
Love interest:
Bio: (how did they get the miraculous? What happened to them in life?)
Personality:
Role player:
——————
Oc list:
Lily Master (@Miasmith17)

——————

Kwami list (will add kwamis onto the list as people sign up):
Olivia @Miasmith17 (Lily’s Kwami)
Tikki 5cookie 5cookie (Marinette’s Kwami)
(All kwamis are open)​

Last edited:
It was a calm sunny morning in paris as the sun rose to the sky, our scene begins with lily awaking up in her old unstable appartment on the outskirts of the city. She yawn softly rubbing her eyes
A small wolf creature woke up hearing its owner yawning, she stretches and flies up:"good morning lily....."
Lily look at the creature:"morning olivia lets get ready for the day"
She quickly starts getting ready for the day wondering what will happen on this fine sunny day

Olivia flew into the fridge and lift the carton of eggs to the counter near electric stove

@ Anyone in rp 5cookie 5cookie

Last edited by a moderator:
Marinette Dupain-Cheng / Ladybug
Today started out normally, with her doing superhero work and getting home before 8:00 A.M. She had done a good job with that lately. She even managed to get home in time to get about an hour of sleep before her alarm started beeping annoyingly. She smacked the off button on it, and promptly fell back asleep, but this time she was awoken to a humanoid ladybug creature pinching her cheek.
“Good morning, Tikki,” she said to the kwami, eyes slowly opening. “Isn’t it Saturday?” She groggily finished, sitting up in her bed and rubbing her eyes.
Tikki went back and checked the calendar. “Oops! Sorry, Marinette!” Tikki giggled.
“In that case, I’m going back to bed,” Marinette said, and tried to go back to sleep, but then there was a call from Alya.
“OKAY, THIS TIME, I’M AWAKE. HAVE IT YOUR WAY, WORLD!” She yelled to the ceiling, and got out of bed, hitting the answer button.
“What is it..” Mari said into the phone, looking at Alya’s face from the other side of the screen.
“Oh, it’s nothing. It’s only that there’s a contest going on and the winner will get 1,000 dollars. I see that you’re still tired, so I’lol just hang up now,” Alya said, pretending to be bored.
“WAIT WHAT?” Mari yelled into the speaker. “TELL ME ALL THE DETAILS NOW!”
“Okay! Okay!” Alya said, and proceeded to tell Marinette the details of the contest.

lily starts making scrambled eggs on the electric stove in a pan
olivia flies over with the small ziplock bag of cut deer meat pieces
she finish cooking and starts to eat while olivia eats

minutes later
lily is ready and makes a list of things she need to do, hoping nothing bad will happen today
olivia sit on table as lily makes the long list

Marinette had absorbed every word Alya had said.
“Thanks Alya! I need to make my entry right now!” She said into the phone. “Bye!” She said, and hung up the phone, and started scribbling down ideas, Tikki encouraging her.
“So, the theme is miraculous heroes, right? Maybe I could make an outfit for a butterfly miraculous hero..” she muttered to herself, erasing a few mistakes and writing down the materials needed.

Marinette had absorbed every word Alya had said.
“Thanks Alya! I need to make my entry right now!” She said into the phone. “Bye!” She said, and hung up the phone, and started scribbling down ideas, Tikki encouraging her.
“So, the theme is miraculous heroes, right? Maybe I could make an outfit for a butterfly miraculous hero..” she muttered to herself, erasing a few mistakes and writing down the materials needed.
Olivia goes into lily satchel bag
Lily heads out to the store to get some items, she didnt have much money since she didnt have a job

A few minutes later, lily arrive at the art and paint store to get supplies to fix her place, unfortunately they would only be small items or very small spray can

5cookie 5cookie

Mari just finished her design, and then looked over the list of materials.
“Looks like I need to go buy some paint,” she said to herself, and put on her everyday clothes. Tikki his in her bag, and she started to head down the stairs. Her parents were busy cooking something.
“Marinette! Where are you heading off to?” Her mom asked, cutting some bread with a small knife.
“I’m off to the store to buy some paint for a design contest entry,” Marinette answered, looking down at her bag with Tikki and her money in it.
“Okay, just be back by lunch!” Her dad answered, and Mari pushed open the door and headed to the store. In the paint section, she ran into a young girl, the same age as her, with long brown hair and chocolate-colored eyes. Being the nice and helpful person that she was, she said to the girl, “Hey! Need any help finding what you need? I mean, I’m not an employee or anything, but I want to helpful!”

@Miasmith17

Last edited:
Mari just finished her design, and then looked over the list of materials.
“Looks like I need to go buy some paint,” she said to herself, and put on her everyday clothes. Tikki his in her bag, and she started to head down the stairs. Her parents were busy cooking something.
“Marinette! Where are you heading off to?” Her mom asked, cutting some bread with a small knife.
“I’m off to the store to buy some paint for a design contest entry,” Marinette answered, looking down at her bag with Tikki and her money in it.
“Okay, just be back by lunch!” Her dad answered, and Mari pushed open the door and headed to the store. In the paint section, she ran into a young girl, the same age as her, with long brown hair and chocolate-colored eyes. Being the nice and helpful person that she was, she said to the girl, “Hey! Need any help finding what you need? I mean, I’m not an employee or anything, but I want to helpful!”

@Miasmith17
Lily heard someone heading towards her with her wolf hearing and was suprise when she spoke to her, her shyness and light smile to marinette:"i um....im looking for cheap paint....to paint up a place"
5cookie 5cookie

“Okay, any specific colors? I’m personally looking for some lavender paint for a fashion contest,” Marinette Replied to the girl. She started browsing the shelves, and found some lilac-colored paint and put it into her shopping basket. “Close enough,” she finished, and started counting her dollars to see if she could afford a few containers of this.

“Okay, any specific colors? I’m personally looking for some lavender paint for a fashion contest,” Marinette Replied to the girl. She started browsing the shelves, and found some lilac-colored paint and put it into her shopping basket. “Close enough,” she finished, and started counting her dollars to see if she could afford a few containers of this.
Lily shook head confused:"i dont know to be honest i may just get alot of small sample paint can and make the place look mismatched....fashion contest?" She questioned
Crystal mentally spoke in her mind:'i hope we are going to eat soon....'
5cookie 5cookie

“Oh, you didn’t hear?” Marinette asked. “There’s one going on and the winner is getting $1,000. If you want to enter there’s information on posters all over Paris,” she finished, and started getting some other hues of purple paint. “Also, Maybe for your paint choices you could use a color palette? It would probably be nicer than just neon colors that clash and hurt your eyes,” she said.

@Miasmith17

“Oh, you didn’t hear?” Marinette asked. “There’s one going on and the winner is getting $1,000. If you want to enter there’s information on posters all over Paris,” she finished, and started getting some other hues of purple paint. “Also, Maybe for your paint choices you could use a color palette? It would probably be nicer than just neon colors that clash and hurt your eyes,” she said.

@Miasmith17
Lily shook her head:"i havent heard about it. I will check it out but i dont know if i have enough money to get supplies for that. Maybe but how much would that cost?"

5cookie 5cookie

“It depends on what you’re making. If you want I could lend some of my supplies,” Marinette said to the girl. It was just then when she realized she had seen this girl in her class. She was one of the quieter students. Marinette brought out her shopping list on her phone.
“Okay, I just need to get the gray paint and then I’m done shopping,”she muttered to herself.

“It depends on what you’re making. If you want I could lend some of my supplies,” Marinette said to the girl. It was just then when she realized she had seen this girl in her class. She was one of the quieter students. Marinette brought out her shopping list on her phone.
“Okay, I just need to get the gray paint and then I’m done shopping,”she muttered to herself.
Lily smile:"t-thank you. Im not great at picking out paint and other things so i might need all the help i can get"
She realizes that was marinette from her school
Olivia in lily bag felt glad about lily getting help from others
5cookie 5cookie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back