• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Secrets of the Toriga System

She's fine? Hahaha. Very funny. "You're impossible!" Alcina told her and stomped back out the room. 'This is what you get for helping other people Cina.' she thought to herself, making her way to the barstool.

Refia pushed the door open and crawled out slightly before forcing herself to we feet, leaning back against the wall. She took another deep breath before walking forward, keeping we eyes down

Alcina grew impatient by the second. She's been here for over two hours now, and still no sign of the brothers. 'How long does one take to post posters?' she asked herself. "Barman! One last pint of Basilisk Blood!" She told the man, tapping her fingers on the table.

Well that's an interesting human. Are they all this drunk. I have to learn to stay away from them whenever they get like that or they might end up on the floor from falling over. Nice to meet you guys. Tell us about yourself Ray'gash. I haven't seen a cavr since my last contract on one. Never see your kind around here, it's nice to see a face that isn't dying from alcohol poisoning like that human over there was.

"Make that two, barkeep!" Lian called out as as she strolled into the bar. She was just able to hear her favourite drink(Basilisk blood of course) being ordered as she neared the local bar. The young Ialdor sat one stool away from the frustrated woman who awaited her drink.

"We seem to have similar taste in drinks," She said as she flicked her tail side to side unconsciously, "I'm Lian. Pleasure." She smiled curtly at the halfbreed before returning her gaze to the bartender.

Another person has entered the bar. A female Ialdor this time. "Make that two, barkeep!" she called out and she likes Basilisk Blood eh? I'm starting to like this girl. She introduced herself as Lian. "Alcina Ganymedes. The pleasure is all mine." I replied. "You here for the guild too?" I asked her curiously.

Nice to meet you Lian, name is Rahani. i haven't seen an Iador ever since I went to their fortress a good 5 years ago. Is it true that they never leave that place. Sorry if I'm intruding so early but I love stories of adventure ever since I left my home. Rahani yelled to the bar keep. Get me some of the good stuff, Rhion Liquor. This is made from some of the strongest crops in the world and only Ny'iss can drink it without pain from the alcohol content. Would you guys like some to go with that basilisk blood.

Alcina looked over to Rahani. "Rhion Liquor? I don't think I've heard of that. Sure! I'd love some." She said with a toothy grin. "And yes, Lian. Why don't you tell us about some of your adventures? I'm sure they'd be full of action." She said to Lian, smiling.

Good luck Alcina, you might not be smiling after this. The barkeep brought over two things of the liquor and and it was a clear drink like human vodka but was a lot stronger. Hope you don't mind burning in your stomach for a while. We'll take the shot in 3 seconds, I'll let you count down so you know when it is coming.

"Never misunderestimate a halfbreed Rahani." She said with a wink. "You might just find yourself on a run for your money." She added. She looked at the cup infront of her, a clear liquid fizzing in it. 'Well, here goes nothing. she thought to herself.

"Three, two, one." And she downed it in one gulp, much to the Ny'iss' surprise.

"I think I'll pass on that offer, but thanks. I tried Rhion Liquor a few weeks back and it had me in fits all night." She chuckled softly as the barkeep finally passed her a pint of Basilisk blood.

On Alcinas count she exclaimed 'Cheers!' and gulped down a good amount of her drink.

"Ah, right. You wanted to hear about my escapades." She stiffly chortled, "Sorry to disappoint but I'm not much of an adventurer. At least not until somewhat recently. In fact I only just recently escaped that prison of a city, Asildra. I was a guard in there, though. A damn good one." She took another drink.

"I am here to join the guild, also." She nodded resoundingly, " She looked over at the two, "Did I miss anything?"

CHEERs, Rahani gulps down the liquor. That's what I call a good drink. Puts some fire in your lungs. You didn't miss anything, was just to tell Alcina a quick story of when i went on a crazy deal for some high class weapons that I had to do but then you came in. Now we are here going on a mission to find something on this weird planet called earth that these humans destroyed. They have no class on how to treat their planets. We are also waiting for Yin and Bolin I believe. they are the ones that put up these blasted posters and aren't even here. I've been here for a good three hours. I need some action on the next few minutes or someone is going to end up in a fight.

"I do believe I heard my name." A voice from the Portroom doorway spoke up and a lighter sliver, slimmer version of Bolin crossed from the doorway to the bar.

His gaze swept across those gathered and offered each one a smile. "I'm Yin. I assume you're all here for our little upcoming expedition?"

The bartender poured a violet liquid into a tall glass, as the liquid swirled, faint tinges of gold could be seen. The Ialdor took the drink with a nod and had a mouthful and took up the clipboard with his free hand, reading the list of names and setting it back on the counter.

"So, have any of you been to Earth? Or know of the current situation?"

"I for one, have no idea whatsoever. I just happened upon that charming brother of yours, and found my way here." She told Yin, eyeing him up and down. "Nice to finally meet you Yin. You seem like the more civiled brother to me." She said, a grin apparent on her face.

"Alcina Ganymedes. Eurium and Ca'vr half breed. Mercenary by trade, at your service." She told him, smiling.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Lian here." She looked over at Yin and his clipboard, "I don't believe I've signed that, assuming it has to do with this little expedition."

She clears her throat, "And I have been to Earth, yes." She nods, "Its condition is ah... Indescribably poor. What is its current situation like?" Without glancing back the woman gulps down the last of her drink and taps the counter silently for a refill.

Ray'gash nodded, "Earth, used to be bastion of Human civilization, now a dry acidic Husk of it's former glory... however it's still filled to the brim with technology that would make anyone swoon. Also something of a rather bad...what are they called..." He tapped his staff like someone with something on the tip of their tongue would snap. "Roaches! yes Roaches...from some of the treasure hunters turned mercenaries I've healed...there are a lot of them...One mentioned something about roaches and Twinkies...but I do not understand the connection, I think it was a joke..." then looking between the 2 seemingly leaders of the expedition and one that asked his past, "Ray'gash by the way, Healer by trade, I've adopted a Human term for a nickname, Doc, if anyone wants to be quick."

Alcina's face was one of confusion. "Twinkies? Roaches? What kind of planet is Earth?" She muttered under her breath. She looked to Yin, clipboard in one hand and drink in the other. He looked much like his brother Bolin, only a wee bit smaller and less muscular, also the difference in their fur/skin, Yin was a lighter, more silver color to Bolin's dark fur. Speaking of Bolin, "Yin, where is that bumbling idiot you call a brother?" I asked him, curious.

Name is Rahani, I'm a Ny'iss if you couldn't tell. I work for a mercenary group as a captain and I also sell illegal weapons and tech on the side. I have run into many pieces of human technology and they sell for high money. I meet with a few human customers and they tell me the story of how earth was lost and they had to move to the outer colonies ans now they think they're better than us because they have better tech, but that's BS. I came to help find some new weapons and tech to find, but also learn more of the humans and how they brought their own world down. I assume it will be a good and very dangerous trip at the same time. Just call me rahn for short. Better than pronouncing the whole name.

"Bolin? By now he's probably at one of the other outposts by now, he should have been back by now but he's probably run into a friend." Yin shrugged. "Currently the weather is clearing enough on what used to be called Egypt, so that's where we'll be heading. We'll have almost two weeks before we return. I assume you either have, or will get the items listed on the flier." He looked at each one in turn, awaiting a response.

At this, Alcina got even more irritated. "Does he not know that he shouldn't keep a lady waiting?!" She said with a moan. She turned back to Yin who said something about the flier. "Items on the flier? I never noticed. Bolin didn't show it to me. What's on the list?" She asked him, curious about the list. 'So we're going item hunting then? Perfect.' Item hunting was Alcina's specialty, making the task a whole lot easier.

Lian peeked under her cloak to make sure she had all her things, "Check, check and check." She said, smiling to herself. Three swords, a pouch full of non-perishables and her mothers gold earrings. Though she did have some sentimental attachment to them, she didn't really have a need for jewelery in the desert... Or in combat, for that matter.

"Who's Bolin? Your partner or something?" She thought as much because of Yin's mention of posting fliers, "Eh, guess it doesn't matter. The more the merrier. Right?" She gave a hollow laugh.

Alcina looked at Lian who was checking under her cloak. "Bolin is Yin's brother, and a pain in the neck." 'A cute pain in the neck.' A voice said in the back of her head. 'Oh shut up.' Alcina argued. 'I'm you, idiot!' The voice replied back. "Great I'm arguing with myself now.." She muttered under her breath. 'Could I get anymore mental?' She asked herself. 'Well, you're the one asking yourself the questions.' The voice replied. "Agh. Dammit!" She yelled out, earning her stares from the crowd of people. "Er.. Nothing to see here.." She said, embarrased.

She looked to her dual daggers that were strapped onto her belt and she always brings a bag in case of any emergency. So she's ready.

"Ahh, another haflie I assume. Noooot that I have a problem with them, uh." She took a quick sip of her drink, "Right. so what are we looking for exactly? Anything specific?"

"I'm surprised myself." She told them. "Here I thought I was the only half-breed. Glad to finally meet a couple more." She said with a grin.

"And I certainly hope not." Alcina added, responding to Lian's statement. "Never underestimate a half-breed sweetheart." She said with a wink. "Even if we're not pure Cavr or Ny'iss, we can still kick ass." She added, laughing.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

The woman's face flushed, "Fresh out of the city, remember? I haven't really gotten to know any." Lian reached up to scritch her left ear, trying to hide her flustered look from Alcina.

"At least it's good to know you can kick-ass too, Heh."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back